Official Weed Thread - TLR Edition

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Is it for real that eating mango increase the high? how is that even possible lol

Google it and they give you a scientific break down of whatever the fukk, but to be honest I think it's more a placebo effect since I THINK it's making me higher, thus me being more :lolbron: than usual. I ain't really had the chance to test it out with good and bad shyt to see if it really did amplify shyt since I was just happy to be smoking and getting high, but I think it helped.

It doesn't hurt unless you hate mango, so next time you can give it a go, do so and report back on how it made you feel.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Any yall tried Kratom :lupe:

You asked a couple of months ago and didn't get a response so I'ma ask again....

I know this is a weed thread, but, does anyone have the scoop on this?

DEA recently delayed banning it. But as with Salvia a few years ago, it's clearly on the RADAR and I imagine that it's reprieve won't last long. I'm looking to try it out but am skeptical of some of these websites selling it.

Zombi_Jeezus

Bad Hombre
Daps
Reppin
Wasted Talent
You asked a couple of months ago and didn't get a response so I'ma ask again....

I know this is a weed thread, but, does anyone have the scoop on this?

DEA recently delayed banning it. But as with Salvia a few years ago, it's clearly on the RADAR and I imagine that it's reprieve won't last long. I'm looking to try it out but am skeptical of some of these websites selling it.

Ive been taking it for the past 3 weeks for a fukked back :flabbynsick:

shyt works pretty well for pain and anxiety as well. It doesn't compare to real opiates but you do get some euphoria.

Theres pretty much 3 different kinds red, white, and green. White gives you some euphoria along with a speedy feeling. Better than coffee by a large margin. Red is more sedating. It's what you would take for pain. Green is in between.

It used to be cheap as fukk but vendors jacked the price up with the ban scare. You can buy it in smoke shops but it's expensive and the quality is questionable. I use socalherbalremedies.Com and canopybotanicals.Com. great prices but theyve been selling out quick cause of people stocking up so you have to keep checking in. A lot of scammers popped up with the announcement of the ban so do some research before you spend some cash.

It's still legal till at least Dec 1

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Ive been taking it for the past 3 weeks for a fukked back :flabbynsick:

shyt works pretty well for pain and anxiety as well. It doesn't compare to real opiates but you do get some euphoria.

Theres pretty much 3 different kinds red, white, and green. White gives you some euphoria along with a speedy feeling. Better than coffee by a large margin. Red is more sedating. It's what you would take for pain. Green is in between.

It used to be cheap as fukk but vendors jacked the price up with the ban scare. You can buy it in smoke shops but it's expensive and the quality is questionable. I use socalherbalremedies.Com and canopybotanicals.Com. great prices but theyve been selling out quick cause of people stocking up so you have to keep checking in. A lot of scammers popped up with the announcement of the ban so do some research before you spend some cash.

It's still legal till at least Dec 1
Good look with the reviews and the links breh.

Both seem to be out right now, but I'll keep my eyes open.

I'd like to try the white. Nothing better than that euphoric feeling....:ohlawd:

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
Only edibles I've been fukking with lately
PsYQ10d.jpg