Official Weed Thread - TLR Edition

New Username

Staff Member
Supporter
Daps
I miss that weed brownie my cousin gave me - That shyt had me higher than the Eiffel Tower brehs!

But I am curious tho - How would one go about to make weed brownies? I heard you have to extract the THC from the weed somehow. :jbhmm:

Firecrackers are the easiest to make.

redd1230

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In cali moonrocks are going for 15 to 20 a gram and about 45 to 60 an eighth. The official kurupt moonrocks go for about 25 a gram and 70 to 75 an eighth. Moonrocks are nice but overrated. I tried kurupt moonrocks, other knockoff of the moonrocks, and caviar gold. They are all about the same in potency but caviar gold is the best tasting to me. I usually just make my own moonrocks. Buy an eighth of tress of top shelf trees for like 25 or get some og shake or og popcorn 15 to 20 an eighth, a gram of wax for 20 to 50 depending on the quality u want, and a gram of kief which is like 5 to 10 bucks. I usually smoke with the homies so we can roll about 5 blunts with that or if its for personal use you can get 8 pinner blunts with that.

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
In cali moonrocks are going for 15 to 20 a gram and about 45 to 60 an eighth. The official kurupt moonrocks go for about 25 a gram and 70 to 75 an eighth. Moonrocks are nice but overrated. I tried kurupt moonrocks, other knockoff of the moonrocks, and caviar gold. They are all about the same in potency but caviar gold is the best tasting to me. I usually just make my own moonrocks. Buy an eighth of tress of top shelf trees for like 25 or get some og shake or og popcorn 15 to 20 an eighth, a gram of wax for 20 to 50 depending on the quality u want, and a gram of kief which is like 5 to 10 bucks. I usually smoke with the homies so we can roll about 5 blunts with that or if its for personal use you can get 8 pinner blunts with that.

Its rare in the midwest.. Which explains higher price out here

redd1230

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel sorry for other states because here in cali good weed is so easy to find or get. I know 2 growers but they only grow about 2 pounds of indoor every 4 months or so but man they grow high times quality weed. One of them grows mad outdoor like 15 to 20 pounds every year but outdoor is hit or miss. Outdoor is cool but alot of time over half your crop comes out as garbage . Bugs eat away at your plants if you dont know how to watch them. He got his license to grow. I think up to 200 plants or something like that. I can't wait to get my own pad. I'm gonna be growing mad trees never have to pay for it again.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps

moonrocks are kool but also depends how you smoke it, my first time i used my glass pipe and the rock was burning for 10 minutes straight, now thats a good way to get high but yeah id suggest moonrocks if you got spare money to use , you can get more green for the price of moonrock

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
I miss that weed brownie my cousin gave me - That shyt had me higher than the Eiffel Tower brehs!

But I am curious tho - How would one go about to make weed brownies? I heard you have to extract the THC from the weed somehow. :jbhmm:

extract the oil cleanly from the bud

Hybrinetics

Banned
Daps
Any of you guys tried acid and weed ? the combo is pretty nice, was high from 9pm to 4am

if you cant handle weed on its own, dont try this LOL
7 hours sounds a little short for some acid :patrice:

I've never had a trip shorter than 10 hours. Weed can usually keep it going for 12+

Lots of people trying to pass off nBome's and other analogues as acid nowadays. Have to be careful
If it's bitter or numbing :ufdup: spit it out

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
7 hours sounds a little short for some acid :patrice:

I've never had a trip shorter than 10 hours. Weed can usually keep it going for 12+

Lots of people trying to pass off nBome's and other analogues as acid nowadays. Have to be careful
If it's bitter or numbing :ufdup: spit it out
only took 1 tab tho and smoked twoo joints after
looking to take 2 tabs on a big man ting and zone

i really saw colors brehs:wow:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Any of you guys tried acid and weed ? the combo is pretty nice, was high from 9pm to 4am

if you cant handle weed on its own, dont try this LOL

That sounds like a surefire way to light your brain on Fire.
Which do you do first?
I like to keep my shyt separate but Weed/Alcohol has been a nice experience so far....but I shouldn't fly too close to the sun with this high grade weed and the personally created potent Acid a breh of mind makes for me when he can. :whoa:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Wax or bud?
bud dnt have access to wax....lookin at the pax 1 tho shyt seems on point, probably get it off ebay (will have to thoroughly screen the seller and cop a new mouthpice). Still open to other suggestions tho.