Official Weed Thread - TLR Edition

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
White Buffalo (Romulan x Blackberry Kush / Bay 11)

6HdR8z8.jpg

jgNgT6m.jpg

Cinnamon Cookies (Girl Scout Cookies x Pre 98 Bubba) :banderas:
mSgRruF.jpg

mAQgjc3.jpg

g9h6gdb.jpg
full

Time to do some hunting :wow:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Damn, I thought it was like Cali....may have to put Denver on my list instead.
OF COURSE..

Make a trip out of it...look to see if your favorite artist is in town and has a show at RED ROCKS...:wow:

Denver is pretty cool...16th street mall had chicks running in shorts at like 3am.

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
OF COURSE..

Make a trip out of it...look to see if your favorite artist is in town and has a show at RED ROCKS...:wow:

Denver is pretty cool...16th street mall had chicks running in shorts at like 3am.

I really am thinking about taking a quick vacation to Denver. What else do you recommend?

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I really am thinking about taking a quick vacation to Denver. What else do you recommend?
I wanna take a snowboard trip to Denver tbh...

Seattle in the summertime :ahh:
San Diego
San Fran

You can buy weed off craiglist in Cali if you don't have a med card...even pay some skateboarders or some shyt outside the clubs to buy you some herb.

In San Fran you see people at the park with bongs and shyt...I think it was hippie hill we were at:patrice:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Any of you brehs every cop a water bong from thickassglass?

Im about done with blunts and im looking for a water bong but most site either have cheap ass thin glasses or they're expensive as shyt

Thickassglass seems to have some quality pieces for reasonable prices but i need somebody to confirm first before i cop

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
DMV brehs. I need a blessing. My dude moved out the building and disappeared on me. Im lost in this world right now. The signals in the air. Who's my hero
Marijuana-Bat-signal-Batman-600x600.jpg

Last edited:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
im picking up another car on monday. that means i no longer have to smoke outside in the freezing cold and wind. i was struggling to get high because the weather was just killing my high and casuign my shyt to burn too fast. now i can go back to hotboxing and getting properly high :blessed: