Official Weed Thread - TLR Edition

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
bud dnt have access to wax....lookin at the pax 1 tho shyt seems on point, probably get it off ebay (will have to thoroughly screen the seller and cop a new mouthpice). Still open to other suggestions tho.
Ahhhh yeah I don't use a bud vap. Only wax. I've always heard good things about pax and I'm pretty sure it just won high times best bud vap 2015. @marcuz may be better help w this.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Ahhhh yeah I don't use a bud vap. Only wax. I've always heard good things about pax and I'm pretty sure it just won high times best bud vap 2015. @marcuz may be better help w this.
how's a wax high vs bud :lupe: have u tried oils?

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
That sounds like a surefire way to light your brain on Fire.
Which do you do first?
I like to keep my shyt separate but Weed/Alcohol has been a nice experience so far....but I shouldn't fly too close to the sun with this high grade weed and the personally created potent Acid a breh of mind makes for me when he can. :whoa:

i did the acid first then smoked a joint around midnight then smoked a 2nd joint around 2am

you can do it breh

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
how's a wax high vs bud :lupe: have u tried oils?
Wax and oils are just concentrated thc so high is same just stronger and more potent. I keep some bud at home for rare occasions but I'm mostly wax and oil these days.

Chef

All Star
Daps
need opinion on some vapes, range is 100-200 :lupe: @marcuz

Magic-Flight Launch Box treats me good. I love it, it's not as high end as the PAX but the shyt is simple. Only negatives I can really tell you is it runs on batteries and you don't get huge plumes of vapor if your into stuff like that. :yeshrug:

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
havent smoked in almost 3 weeks. was blowin dat shyt for between 4 to 5 times a week to 15 blunts per day a week for like 3 years, needed a break :wow:. prolly gonna start back up after this new job rolls through

jaydolf spitler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
Any of you guys tried acid and weed ? the combo is pretty nice, was high from 9pm to 4am

if you cant handle weed on its own, dont try this LOL
Been doing this all week lol took 2 tabs of acid today, painted some shyt in my backyard went to a fukking hunter hayes concert :mjlol: popped the hood of my car to take a look for no reason at all cuz idk what I'm doing under there. After sitting out painting on a nice day I just found myself wanting to do household chores haha but I was most Def tripping balls the entire time

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
havent smoked in almost 3 weeks. was blowin dat shyt for between 4 to 5 times a week to 15 blunts per day a week for like 3 years, needed a break :wow:. prolly gonna start back up after this new job rolls through

Would you consider yourself addicted

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
$25-$35 for an eight of fire.... :mjcry:

legit has a nikka sad/frustrated

like amber rose having no ass