Official Weed Thread - TLR Edition

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
like i told my boys, a dealer should talk to you like a car salesman, you wouldn't buy from a salesman that will only say "this car fast bruh", etc. Naw nikka tell me about the mpg, the model and make, the engine type, how many miles is on it etc. :scust:

The dude I used to crop from didn't know shyt about strains. He used to just say " this that fire bruh"

nikka what strain of weed is called fire :dahell:

The connect I did meet that knew his shyt been dry for like 2 months :mjcry:

roxxthe96er

Emcee
Daps
Reppin
CCVII, AMERICON.
Don't know how I didn't know there was a TLR weed thread....
My weekly O of Sour Blueberry Haze ($180)
gPqUO0y.jpg

My rolling ability
qHowTrX.jpg

My glass:
jxB9Lxw.jpg

ii0Xtc8.jpg

Sorry if these pics really big I'm on my phone

Mr Coli

Pro
Daps
The dude I used to crop from didn't know shyt about strains. He used to just say " this that fire bruh"

nikka what strain of weed is called fire :dahell:

The connect I did meet that knew his shyt been dry for like 2 months :mjcry:
:mjcry:

Don't know how I didn't know there was a TLR weed thread....
My weekly O of Sour Blueberry Haze ($180)
gPqUO0y.jpg

My rolling ability
qHowTrX.jpg

My glass:
jxB9Lxw.jpg

ii0Xtc8.jpg

Sorry if these pics really big I'm on my phone
:noah: shyt look beautiful, fukk my life this sober shyt dead. Man where u stay at?

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
About to dab under the moonlight :blessed:
Using the glass rig, a gram of shatter

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Portland, Maine, it's like the weed capital of the East Coast. Weed is illegal in the state but legal in the city limits, it's pretty weird
Was in the Navy with someone from Wateboro...said Maine lowkey has great bud. :wow:

All the attention on Cali,Colorado,WA,OR now...hell to most people not on the west coast ,WA and CO were shockers...media focused on CALI too much....when my boy told me back in 09 CO got a great growing culture,almost didnt believe him.

roxxthe96er

Emcee
Daps
Reppin
CCVII, AMERICON.
Was in the Navy with someone from Wateboro...said Maine lowkey has great bud. :wow:

All the attention on Cali,Colorado,WA,OR now...hell to most people not on the west coast ,WA and CO were shockers...media focused on CALI too much....when my boy told me back in 09 CO got a great growing culture,almost didnt believe him.
Heh, that's where my dads from. But yeah, the bud up here is real, You literally can't get "bad" weed even if you want to, I see lil homies out here all the time, like 8th grade or whatever an they have some hairy ass mids and their eyes all low haha, never even seen brick weed up here an I know a lotta people who are sellin bags. A lot of great space to grow up north so there's a ton of good bud