Official Watchmen Thread

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
i think the comedian is her father but Veidt raised her as his protege...
Or something... It says her mother raised her in the peteyfiles article interview but idk

apparently the mother was still alive and raised her so it had to be Manhattan saving her...

also she’s the one providing the tachyon or whatever to the 7th calvary... or they’re stealing it from her

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This next episode better have a ton of Lady Trieu reveals up in it. She's the wild card and i'm thinking DM brought her onboard, like he did Will, to some master plan to disseminate his powers to either a select few or to the world at large.

Also maybe i was asleep and missed the answer to this but how did DM choose Angela??? What made him track her down in a bar and decide she was the one he wanted to spend ten years with? And please don't tell me it's because he saw her in his future because i feel like that's bullshyt. You'd still need a catalyst moment/reason for them to meet...he sought her out of billions seemingly out of thin air.
To answer the latter part. Dr Manhattan doesn't believe in choice. Because he sees through time, for him it was already written for him to be in love with Angela and he's pretty much following what is destiny.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
To answer the latter part. Dr Manhattan doesn't believe in choice. Because he sees through time, for him it was already written for him to be in love with Angela and he's pretty much following what is destiny.
More specifically is that he has always been in love with Angela. He can experience the past future and present at any moment. You can’t change a future that has already happened.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I definitely agree with Lady Triue needing to have a MAJOR reveal. I honestly still don't think Veidt is her father... I think the comedian is

Given everything we’ve seen about this show and how it drops little clues along the way... why in the world would the Comedian be her father? They’ve never even mentioned him besides a blurb that he’s Laurie’s pops. To bring him in during the LAST episode would be beyond asinine.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Given everything we’ve seen about this show and how it drops little clues along the way... why in the world would the Comedian be her father? They’ve never even mentioned him besides a blurb that he’s Laurie’s pops. To bring him in during the LAST episode would be beyond asinine.
Yeah that'd be a real weird move. I thought her pops might've been Veidt at first

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
No, they did mention him. Read the peteypedia... The article her mother was interviewed in said her mother never met Veidt and a few others but did have a run-in with The Comedian and his platoon in Vietnam...

what was the only interaction we saw with the Comedian (with Dr. Manhattan but she could’ve lied about meeting him) and a pregnant Vietnamese woman at the time?

my only thing is what relationship she has with veidt... Trieu has been holding most of the Tachyon, apparently been running Dr. Manhattan recordings on Mars, owns all the DM stations of people praying to him, knew who/where DM was, has most likely been running the squids in Veidts lair, bought up Veidts companies, knew about the 7th calvary aka Cyclops (that uses Veidts symbol and Rorsachs masks) plans, has an alliance with Will Reeves aka hooded justice (Will even said Angela will hate him after what he does) etc.,

She obviously has a big roll but to believe Veidt is her father is too obvious... I don’t think he is

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Yooooooo we are 4 days away from the finale.... Any predictions??

I think they will kill Dr. Manhattan cause he said so.. He's not a liar and he saw his future already.

I think Lady Tru is going to pump fake a team up with the Kalvary, only to dupe them at the last minute and put Doc's powers in someone else. Maybe her mother, maybe those white kids.... Probably Sister Knight..

Maybe even Will fukks over Tru and gives them to Sister Night.. I think Cobra Commander pops up for some last minute heroics and gets himself murked................

Wait a damn minute.... They gotta segway into the Watchmen forming up again. They say there's more for more seasons but they could also end it here. So maybe his power gets dispersed between Laurie, Sister, Cobra, and some kids and we have Watchmen 2019 crew...

But in reality... I have no fukking clue cause this show has been one long mind fukk... If they pull off this finale :wow: