Official Watchmen Thread

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Given everything we’ve seen about this show and how it drops little clues along the way... why in the world would the Comedian be her father? They’ve never even mentioned him besides a blurb that he’s Laurie’s pops. To bring him in during the LAST episode would be beyond asinine.

Was Veidt ever even in Vietnam? It sounds like the mother never left.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Yooooooo we are 4 days away from the finale.... Any predictions??

I think they will kill Dr. Manhattan cause he said so.. He's not a liar and he saw his future already.

I think Lady Tru is going to pump fake a team up with the Kalvary, only to dupe them at the last minute and put Doc's powers in someone else. Maybe her mother, maybe those white kids.... Probably Sister Knight..

Maybe even Will fukks over Tru and gives them to Sister Night.. I think Cobra Commander pops up for some last minute heroics and gets himself murked................

Wait a damn minute.... They gotta segway into the Watchmen forming up again. They say there's more for more seasons but they could also end it here. So maybe his power gets dispersed between Laurie, Sister, Cobra, and some kids and we have Watchmen 2019 crew...

But in reality... I have no fukking clue cause this show has been one long mind fukk... If they pull off this finale :wow:

I think Dr Manhattan as we know him will be destroyed.

I think Dr Manhattan’s power is going to power whatever it is the millennium clock is counting down to and Lady Trieu basically tricks the 7k into capturing Manhattan for her.

Cal probably becomes his own being with limited abilities

Hopefully there is no second season and it ends cool!!

Last edited:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
No, they did mention him. Read the peteypedia... The article her mother was interviewed in said her mother never met Veidt and a few others but did have a run-in with The Comedian and his platoon in Vietnam...

what was the only interaction we saw with the Comedian (with Dr. Manhattan but she could’ve lied about meeting him) and a pregnant Vietnamese woman at the time?

my only thing is what relationship she has with veidt... Trieu has been holding most of the Tachyon, apparently been running Dr. Manhattan recordings on Mars, owns all the DM stations of people praying to him, knew who/where DM was, has most likely been running the squids in Veidts lair, bought up Veidts companies, knew about the 7th calvary aka Cyclops (that uses Veidts symbol and Rorsachs masks) plans, has an alliance with Will Reeves aka hooded justice (Will even said Angela will hate him after what he does) etc.,

She obviously has a big roll but to believe Veidt is her father is too obvious... I don’t think he is

Well if we’re going off peteypedia then Trieu is too young to have been born during the time the Comedian got someone pregnant.

I haven’t read that shyt but some nerd put together a timeline of the show based on all of the supplemental material. Apparently Trieu was 15 in the early 1990s and got 4 phds at that age.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Well if we’re going off peteypedia then Trieu is too young to have been born during the time the Comedian got someone pregnant.

I haven’t read that shyt but some nerd put together a timeline of the show based on all of the supplemental material. Apparently Trieu was 15 in the early 1990s and got 4 phds at that age.

Thats his timeline, not the shows timeline. He even said Trieu and her age is only inferred

Trieu’s mom was pregnant with her during that Vietnam war bruh

she’s not to young/old for shyt. The article said The Comedian ran into Trieu’s mother at some point during his time in Vietnam and they had an “encounter”

“The Comedian” Blake — during his decades serving as Tricky dikk’s masked secret agent man – had sired dozens of little Eddies through numerous affairs around the world. Among his alleged progeny, seven were Vietnamese, ranging in age from 25 to 39, including “one of Vietnam’s most prominent post-statehood citizens.” The claim ignited a guessing game in the Asiatic Americas, with Lady Trieu being
Progeny Suspect #1. The Trieu spokeswoman was mum on the question (“Lady Trieu has no father”) but she did volunteer this: “Bian My did have one unforgettable encounter with Mr. Blake. In 1971, Mr. Blake and his battalion of ‘Blazin’ Commandos’ passed through her village outside My Lai. Their uniquely warm demeanor made quite an impression on her.”

it also said her mother’s inspirations had been Veidt, Nixon, Manhattan, The Comedian, but she ONLY admitted to meeting the comedian... why is that? Why would they write that?

i could be wrong but Veidt seems too obvious given what her mom wrote in her memoirs and what the spokeswoman told the reporters

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York

Naa lady trieu is at least Angela's age or older.

Legalese

Banned
Daps
Im still deciding whether or not to bush this show. Big propaganda involved but so good with some truth to it.

Last edited:

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Hard to see them killing off Alan Moore character, but Will and Lady T helping to kill DR M is way I believe he says she will hate him.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Hard to see them killing off Alan Moore character, but Will and Lady T helping to kill DR M is way I believe he says she will hate him.

WHY WOULD WILL
BE WORKING WITH THE 7TH CRAKKKAS THO?

:comeon:ALSO WHY DIDNT ANGELA
SEE WHATEVER WILL AND LADY T
ARE PLOTTING WHEN SHE TOOK
HIS PILLS?

PLOT HOLE
:devil:
:evil:

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
WHY WOULD WILL

HIS PILLS?

PLOT HOLE

Not really sure they'll be working them maybe using them in or something to capture DM.

CROM

Pray. I will not listen, but I will laugh at you
Daps
Reppin
Valhalla
WHY WOULD WILL

HIS PILLS?

PLOT HOLE

Could be a plot hole...unless those particular memories weren't harvested and added to the pill bottle....which would lead to the question of 'why weren't they?'