Official Watchmen Thread

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
True story

The other day I put on the first episode when this chick came over to fukk... I let it play a lil bit before I started hitting it.. She'd never seen it or heard of it...

After I got done fukkin her I got up to use the bathroom.. Come back this bytch made no attempt to even get up and wipe her p*ssy off just in front of the TV like

tenor.gif

Fast forward the next day she text me saying she downloaded/paid for HBOGO app so she can see the rest of the season

We did it again HBO:obama:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
So does Manhattan just want to die at this point? He sees all and that wasnt exactly some super trick way to zap em. Hmm
Dr. Manhattan always believed that they are puppets to time and that he's just able to see the strings. He sees no point in trying to stop what must happen. He saw JKFs death coming and said:yeshrug:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
My nikka Cal never got to eat those waffles:mjcry:

To the people wondering why Dr. Manhattan "let" himself get zapped: he didn't. Dr. Manhattan isn't omniscient. If you've ever seen the movie Arrival, think of him like that. He experiences his past, present, and future simultaneously. It sounds like predicting the future, but it's not. Time isn't linear for him. Tachyons are hypothetical particles that can move faster than light and it's the only known weakness that Dr. Manhattan has.

Lastly, HBO can do no wrong:wow:

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Dr. Manhattan always believed that they are puppets to time and that he's just able to see the strings. He sees no point in trying to stop what must happen. He saw JKFs death coming and said:yeshrug:
I guess that's my thing with him, why must It happen? :jbhmm:

Is it because it's the best possible outcome of many potential outcomes? or he just dont give a shyt? The latter seems odd considering he loves angela so I would assume he cares somewhat. Just very ambiguous, but I assume it's meant to be that way and will be answered next episode.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC

To the people wondering why Dr. Manhattan "let" himself get zapped: he didn't. Dr. Manhattan isn't omniscient. If you've ever seen the movie Arrival, think of him like that. He experiences his past, present, and future simultaneously. It sounds like predicting the future, but it's not. Time isn't linear for him. Tachyons are hypothetical particles that can move faster than light and it's the only known weakness that Dr. Manhattan has.

Your avi :deadrose:

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
I guess that's my thing with him, why must It happen? :jbhmm:

Is it because it's the best possible outcome of many potential outcomes? or he just dont give a shyt? The latter seems odd considering he loves angela so I would assume he cares somewhat. Just very ambiguous, but I assume it's meant to be that way and will be answered next episode.
He loves Angela because he always has. You're asking questions that don't matter in the grand scheme of things. Time is. Full stop. There is no best possible outcome...the outcome is the outcome

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps

Actually he IS omniscient just not omnipotent.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps

I see. So all hes doing is telling the people in the past what has happened in their future but he has no say on whether it happens or not? It just does and hes reporting it.