Mine shaft team scene :dame:
Damn
full

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
So does Manhattan just want to die at this point? He sees all and that wasnt exactly some super trick way to zap em. Hmm
He probably foreseen alternatives and deduced that other options would've been worse. The tragedy in the relationship is that they won't be together.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I bet Angela will get it at the expense of losing Jon and then next season Angela will be Dr. Manhattan.

Why I think he put powers in that kid some how.

Good catch.. he told Angie at the table in Sigon that it was possible to do

My girl thinks he was going to put them in the waffles. Eggs seem to be an important theme for life. I dunno. But it has some validity to it. Also he told her she needed to see him walking on water for a reason.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Good catch.. he told Angie at the table in Sigon that it was possible to do
Remember when he was going to make breakfast for Angela and also said he could put it in the egg but also with the person's consent.

Either the kids or Angela would have to ask for consent to inherit his powers.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
My girl thinks he was going to put them in the waffles. Eggs seem to be an important theme for life. I dunno. But it has some validity to it. Also he told her she needed to see him walking on water for a reason.
Parable in the bible to when Peter was in a storm and Jesus walked on water and told him to trust in him. This is the storm that Angela is in.