Official Watchmen Thread

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's only 2 episodes left. Some of it had to be heavy handed but 7 episodes of an 8 or 9 episode season was character development and world building breh. The plot didn't move until Looking Glass's episode. Strictly character development last episode and now more of both in this episode.

My complaint has nothing to do with character development. And I get there are not two episodes left, but my issue is that they're cramming everything either. My issue is the plot reveals just feels corny has fucck. Also the Dr. Manhattan reveal was very left field that I HOPE they make sense in the next episode. For starters, the graphic novel, as well as the theatrical version made it CLEAR that Dr. Manhattan evolved to be devoid of humanity, especially void of the concept of love. Also, he's evolved to become an omnipresent deity. So, this reveal and the idea of him being captured or even be killed is silly. It's hard for me to wrap my head around it.

But, like I said, I HOPE they make it all sense next episode. My only presumption is that this is ANOTHER parallel universe that Dr. Manhattan discovered or this universe was of his creation like he told Ozymandias.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
For next week brehs

* Finally, without spoiling anything that happens next week, I will tell all of you to watch through the end credits.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
The comedian is Lady Trieu’s dad

i get why people think that but Comedian hasn’t made an appearance in this show so far. Would be pointless to reveal it at the end. It makes the most sense for Veidt to be her dad. She has the statue and we know he’s been trying to escape. Trieu also has the cloning ability so she likely put him there and she bought the company from him.

Lastly his moon message said “save me d” I’m guessing he spelled out “save me daughter”

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
i get why people think that but Comedian hasn’t made an appearance in this show so far. Would be pointless to reveal it at the end. It makes the most sense for Veidt to be her dad. She has the statue and we know he’s been trying to escape. Trieu also has the cloning ability so she likely put him there and she bought the company from him.

Lastly his moon message said “save me d” I’m guessing he spelled out “save me daughter”

:ehh:
i figured since she clowned her moms she would do the same for her pops

Hugs

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk
Also the Dr. Manhattan reveal was very left field that I HOPE they make sense in the next episode. For starters, the graphic novel, as well as the theatrical version made it CLEAR that Dr. Manhattan evolved to be devoid of humanity, especially void of the concept of love. Also, he's evolved to become an omnipresent deity. So, this reveal and the idea of him being captured or even be killed is silly. It's hard for me to wrap my head around it.
you should re-read the end of the novel

Daps
Reppin
St louis
crackas are pissed at this show.
I love this mutha fukka!!!!
vHgYOwi.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

yyy

All Star
Daps
Why do people even try to rate individual episodes? It's a story. If it's good enough to watch, then you just have to wait until the entire story is told to judge. Like, would you read a book and stop and rate every chapter?

As far as the episode goes, just amazing. So much shyt has gone down it's just crazy. Also, shout out to Will for leading the fight against racism. That Brother has been fighting racists for like 80 years! Uncovering multiple secret plots and shyt. He might be the greatest racism fighter in the history of fiction!