Official Watchmen Thread

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
There are plenty of independent comics

After last night.
full real transparency, needs to completely be explained for any and all comics ever made.

last night was a complete violation of decency from dc.
Hidden amoung this whole vertigo swerve swindle theft of alan Moore and his bigger sellout penciler.

this shyt is an outrage and i know you do not comics in any real context.
if you have no issue with last night.
plus i know you sus as hell.

So what is it.

art barr

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
No because you want spelled out for you despite all the evidence.

Also rosach was a repressed homosexual as well.
I do want it spelled out for me, because I have never seen it in the graphic novel despite reading it multiple times in the last few decades.
I don't know how you can expect to convince anyone of anything if you refuse to provide the concrete evidence that apparently only you possess.
:francis:

Also, I don't care about Rorschach; he's not depicted as a Black hero on the HBO show, and has nothing to do with this conversation.
Anyway, my previous offer still stands. If you can find solid proof (not speculation, & not some fill-in-the-blanks bullshyt) in the original graphic novel that Hooded Justice is gay, then I will cashapp you. Prove me wrong, and make some easy money.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
yo sckraight up,...

last night was such a deliberate line drawn in the sand.
that any normal natural man should never have to question what the fukk is going on.
after last night and dvr'n this shyt.

the only response is ban this shyt.
last night was such an epic betrayal for black people.
black men.
black people moving forward.

that we really need to orientate others that do not know.
plus eternal ban those whom are defiant.
as it is a war going on and nikkaz acting blind like they are white.
or acting socialized like they were amougst the tolerant will not be tolerated yo.

this shyt last night was such a defiant disrespectful mark culturally of the highest order.
that if any and black man not appalled.
to actually verbally make it known.
not to support dc anytime someone word of mouth in your kind is around and mentions a product of theirs[dc].

you need to be educating those black people on never giving them a fukk'n dime.

like real talk.
this shyt has to stop.
this is an all out visual digital content based assault on all of black men.
especially on a country completely welled in made up ficton from a movie, a cinema called birth of a nation.

this is a call to arms and unite.

last night was ground zero.

eternal ban hammer dc and wb.

all of it.

fukk dc,.....

taking down my jim lee
glad i never bought a mag of theirs since his run.
I knew it was some reason.
i never lifted the,...I still don't care if jim Lee is at dc ban.

dc and wb all subsidiaries.

do not support their shyt forever.

use google and check to see what companies they are emersed in and do not support.

ETERNAl BAN HAMMER DC.

Art Barr

:mjlol: :mjlol:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
So how many more pages of "...but Will is gay" posts? The only thing you all took from the episode was a 30 second scene of him being closet. :mjlol:
You would come in here with this dumb shyt.
It aint about what muthafukkas took from this episode.
Its about "why?"
What purpose did that angle serve???.

Foreal.
Not even no playing shyt.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After last night.
full real transparency, needs to completely be explained for any and all comics ever made.

last night was a complete violation of decency from dc.
Hidden amoung this whole vertigo swerve swindle theft of alan Moore and his bigger sellout penciler.

this shyt is an outrage and i know you do not comics in any real context.
if you have no issue with last night.
plus i know you sus as hell.

So what is it.

art barr

For real I bearly understand you.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Were y'all this mad about Omar?

:troll:

Oh sohh i guess you must have missed the real world discussion of the disconnect .
from the commercial whitewashed mainstreaming of the early season one to two.
plus the show directional and content re-write change back in direction moving forward on that show.

Which we can remake for that wire thread.
you can make if you wanna expose yourself.

stop deflecting.
this is no time deflect.
deflection is a part of their weaponry and you are losing.
if you are affected by this on this issue.

art barr

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I liked it even though i usually can't stand flashback/origin episodes in tv shows

Loved the visuals that felt like a old movie especially with the music (my jam from fallout games was in this :

:jawalrus:

happy with them giving us more and more explanation finally each episode now knowing that we are heading to an end sadly :bryan:

by that said that gay scene was absolutely unnecessary( for a show i consider being so subtle doing shock value is simply weak) and didnt add anything to the plot :scust:

Also i think one of the characters will be Dr. Manhattan when they delivered teasers before this came out they shown him wearing a mask remember? Possibly Cal as he is front and center in promoting the show with the others despite not doing anything important on the actual show....

Missed crazy ass Ozzy scene this week!

All in all alright ep very pretty just not my thing with the origin story.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I do want it spelled out for me, because I have never seen it in the graphic novel despite reading it multiple times in the last few decades.
I don't know how you can expect to convince anyone of anything if you refuse to provide the concrete evidence that apparently only you possess.
:francis:

Also, I don't care about Rorschach; he's not depicted as a Black hero on the HBO show, and has nothing to do with this conversation.
Anyway, my previous offer still stands. If you can find solid proof (not speculation, & not some fill-in-the-blanks bullshyt) in the original graphic novel that Hooded Justice is gay, then I will cashapp you. Prove me wrong, and make some easy money.

Naw let's just leave it. It was my fault for engaging with you I should have known better.

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
I'll admit being disapointed by it as well, but it didn't derail the show for me.

Omar from The Wire is revered here...yet :hubie:
If HJ was as open and unapologetic about it as Omar was, it wouldn't be as big a deal. It's the randomness of it that was most off-putting about it