Official Watchmen Thread

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Then why make that statement about him being not attracted to silk specture when they established they had a fake relationship for the press :jbhmm:
If he was straight why fake it?
FAKE relationship. Fake means not real. A fake releationship means that it could be between people who may not be attracted to each other. As I said before, optics matter. Rock Hudson was in several fake relationships with women. Bill and Hillary Clinton are (allegedly) in a fake relationship. These people endured fake relationships because it makes them seem more acceptable to the public.
If you clearly know that HJ & SS's relationship was fake, how can you not understand that he might not be attracted to her for whatever reason?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:camby:Aint no one saying black gay people didnt exist. But next to impossible to believe a man lost his family to the Klan and devoted his life to fighting them was fukking a white man.
Crakas tried to hang him a few scenes earlier :hhh:

EXACTLY.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
ETERNAl BAN HAMMER FOR DC!!!!!!

any and everything dc should be eternal ban hammered,....

or real talk you liberal lanyard...
or simply you sus as fukk.

every answer since that bullshyt could be dvr'd like i saw and had to turn off and never go back should be,...

DC IS BANNED.

Art Barr

I don't even know how you gon raise your kids with this shyt how they got it now.

be safe breh's.

it is sus out here.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
real talk,...

this is what you supposed to be diggin in the crate to be prescient, wise and prepared for.

yesterday was the day.

dc is done.

if i have to rant it.
plus you defiant.

straight up,......

no bullshyt.
no cap.

sckraight up, you sus.

art barr