Official VENOM Movie Thread

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Ehh have the symbiote takes over a spider in the beginning and it travels through nyc to look for a better host. It picks Brock giving him spider like attributes without spiderman since it had the spider

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Ehh have the symbiote takes over a spider in the beginning and it travels through nyc to look for a better host. It picks Brock giving him spider like attributes without spiderman since it had the spider
they don't even have to go that goofy

just vaguely mention they obtained the symbiote from web.head in nyc

they don't have to show him or even talk about it explicitly

just the implication is enough

also is it confirmed eddy.brock¿

or are they gonna blend in elements of flash.thompson¿

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
they don't even have to go that goofy

just vaguely mention they obtained the symbiote from web.head in nyc

they don't have to show him or even talk about it explicitly

just the implication is enough

also is it confirmed eddy.brock¿

or are they gonna blend in elements of flash.thompson¿

Imdb says he's Eddie Brock and Michelle Williams is playing his ex-wife.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Honestly thought this was all a spoof and the trailer was fan made. Glancing over some details in the last page... :francis:

Why can't we have nice things :mjcry:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Rumor Has It That We Shouldn't Expect To See A Lot Of Venom In The Upcoming VENOM Movie

The first trailer for Venom was released earlier this year and to say the response was mostly negative would probably be an understatement. As well as seemingly making it clear that the movie won't be sticking even remotely close to the comic books, there wasn't even a hint of the titular symbiote; instead, we just got to see Tom Hardy doing a lot of stuff and talking with a questionable accent.

Now, a new rumour is doing the rounds that we won't actually see more than a couple of minutes of Venom in, well,Venom. Instead, the symbiote will mostly manifest itself via black veins on Eddie Brock's arms and as tendrils and even a shield during a car chase. It won't be until the very end of the movie that the alien forms a suit around its host but even that will only be for a battle lasting a couple of minutes against the lead villain described as a scientist also infected with an alien symbiote.

Nothing is confirmed right now but based on what producers Avi Arad and Matt Tolmach did with The Amazing Spider-Man movies, it's all easy to believe and points to an underwhelming solo outing for the fan-favourite Marvel Comics character. Throw in the fact that it has only a modest budget and the lack of Venom definitely makes sense.
Welp :francis:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
The same guy who was just called out for spreading false rumours about dead pool 2. And was dead wrong about some last Jedi stuff

This is why I told @Norrin Radd to chill. Can't be quick to spread shyt on the internet because fanboys are too emotional to think first. They'll read some shyt like that, go into a spiral and that's how movies or products get framed before they're released to the public. Opinions are formed and hardened, and that's that. shyt is DOA. And Comic Book Movie AKA Fan Boy Express, is the last place I'd ever go for anything resembling actual news. shyt may as well be Media Takeout

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
This is why I told @Norrin Radd to chill. Can't be quick to spread shyt on the internet because fanboys are too emotional to think first. They'll read some shyt like that, go into a spiral and that's how movies or products get framed before they're released to the public. Opinions are formed and hardened, and that's that. shyt is DOA. And Comic Book Movie AKA Fan Boy Express, is the last place I'd ever go for anything resembling actual news. shyt may as well be Media Takeout
Yeah, not saying it can’t be true,and if it is that sounds dumb but I’m not going to get worked up over it.

That guy manabyte posts on resetera and the mods don’t even allow him to post his rumours there anymore because he’s been wrong so much and can’t provide sources/proof in pms to mods.

So grain of huge salt.