Official VENOM Movie Thread

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Spiderman isn't necessary if it's Agent Venom:ufdup:Plus rumors are he may appear in the film at some point :yeshrug:How about yall chill and see how they do with a few months of post production?:yeshrug:

ptxihheoylkz.png

Punisher made 10 million on a 35 million budget. It flopped.

Well,maybe Punisher/Venom can muster up 20 million:francis:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Plus "May appear in the film at some point"? You know damn well that ain't good enough to explain the character or the connection with Spiderman:martin:.You want us to wait for post production?

Maybe they should wait to put this movie out,push this shyt back 2 or 3 years.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Not even surprised by the rumor. It’s Sony fam, remember that. :francis:

They fukked up Venom in Spider-Man 3. Amazing Spider-Man 2 had the full Rhino suit show up at the credits. :beli:

Sony so desperate to have their own fukking unviverse instead of partnering up with Marvel for all Spider-Man related shyt.:snoop:

I was interested and had hope but that meh ass teaser immediately made me think the worse.

The shyt looked damn near fan made and take away the logo at the end and you wouldn’t have no idea that this movie had anything to do with Venom.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
The more I see this thread, the more pissed off I get. :pachaha:

I just can't fathom how Venom doesn't have his just due by now. Spider-Man was introduced to the big screen 16 years ago. The fukk is going on?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

Yo this the hill these cats wanna die on

A shytty Venom movie that doesn't really connect to anything Spiderman :russ:

He's right about Homecoming being shytty,but to say this trailer where we see no Venom lets you know this movie will be better:mjlol:

I have no clue on how or why they thought Venom without Spiderman was an interesting standalone character. This might actually be the first comic book pure flop. Can't act your way out of nonsense Tom Hardy:francis:

this movie will be dope as fukk AND do numbers... and anybody replying better be willing to put that coli cash or that ban bet on the line.. i don't want to see no bandwagon shyt later on :ufdup:

have we not been watching the shytty ass DCU? Now y'all want to rush this movie from start to full fledged venom vs spiderman, all in the same damn movie?

wait.... name one villain who got his own movie? suicide squad... where nobody did anything bad once they left training? this is new ground here.. let them build the shyt up... then cross that shyt over into spiderman with HIS next movie... and then start the sinister 6 up... or the symbiote war

i'm not sure what y'all was expecting.. more CGI trash for 80% of the movie.. where he finds reasons to expose his face to talk some more... we got tom fukking hardy... we bout to build this character with some actual character for the first time in history

Last edited:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I'm not saying I buy the rumors, but it's Sony and at the end of the day you can't trust any of their shyt.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I'm not saying I buy the rumors, but it's Sony and at the end of the day you can't trust any of their shyt.
nobody trusts sony for shyt :mjlol:

but damn... nobody wanted a venom movie LIKE THAT... they was talk talk talk... but it wasn't no black panther type of petitions and shoehorn him in real quick and 250 million dollar budget. this shyt cost $50 million total to make. shyt could top out at 200 million worldwide and it'd amazing

this is simply tom hardy being tom hardy, to the point he can flip this role into a sequel, or just phase himself into the sony/marvel movies.. and sony nor marvel is stupid enough to turn down fresh A level acting, when they about to dead half the characters we used to