Official VENOM Movie Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Nah you’re just extra with it. Like really really extra. It’s the worst kind of trolling :russ:

Plus I always see your shyt so I can only speak on what I see. There’s always some sense of sincerity when other people talk their shyt. With you it’s like a kid on the playground going around snitching on people for doing shyt that you do but you’re mad they didn’t get caught so you want to make sure everyone is going down with you.

It’s not about coming for me man I’m just saying if you got some shyt to say then say it. It ain’t like you’ve never beefed with anyone on here before:manny:

Snitching?

Brb.... let me see who I snitched on and what names I named:troll:

giphy.gif

You're being kinda dramatic and I'm gonna let that shot slide

Who said anything about beef?:dwillhuh:

Bruh....

We Good

Martha

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
Good thing this won't be connected to MCU...because it's going to be hot gawbage
Man please this movie will be better than Spider-trash Homecoming who cares it was not in the MCU. the teaser alone looks better than that shyty ass Spider-Man homecoming like someone said Tom Hardy don't do bad movies son foh with that MCU fanboy shyt.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Man please this movie will be better than Spider-trash Homecoming who cares it was not in the MCU. the teaser alone looks better than that shyty ass Spider-Man homecoming like someone said Tom Hardy don't do bad movies son foh with that MCU fanboy shyt.
giphy.gif

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
But Tom Hardy’s in it!

Martha
I'm saying

Like Tom Hardy ain't trying to secure bags himself...everyone is eating off this superhero money, they don't give a fukk about the product itself, it's about the checks

The adoration is simply a plus...that shyt ain't the main goal :mjlol:

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
Real talk you lame ass nikkas actually liked that garbage Spider-Man movie? Lol that shyt was trash, this movie isn't even out yet, how are you MCU fanboys bashing the movie based on a teaser? y'all nikkas straight fanboys.

I'mma remember this if this movie turns out good, I don't want to see none of you nikkas jump on that bandwagon.:ufdup: