Official VENOM Movie Thread

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Yo this the hill these cats wanna die on

A shytty Venom movie that doesn't really connect to anything Spiderman :russ:

He's right about Homecoming being shytty,but to say this trailer where we see no Venom lets you know this movie will be better:mjlol:

I have no clue on how or why they thought Venom without Spiderman was an interesting standalone character. This might actually be the first comic book pure flop. Can't act your way out of nonsense Tom Hardy:francis:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
What if they actually just do maximum carnage but without Spider-Man

Shriek Carrion Doppelganger Demogoblin and of course Carnage you could run at least 2 dope ads movies out of that lineup of villains :ohhh:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
He's right about Homecoming being shytty,but to say this trailer where we see no Venom lets you know this movie will be better:mjlol:

I have no clue on how or why they thought Venom without Spiderman was an interesting standalone character. This might actually be the first comic book pure flop. Can't act your way out of nonsense Tom Hardy:francis:
:dwillhuh: Surely you jest

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

The first? How many comic book movies you seen brother?

Benefited

Banned
Daps
:dwillhuh: Surely you jest

The first? How many comic book movies you seen brother?

95% I'm sure,I can't think of anything flopping embarrasingly,most of you have weird ideas of what flops are,no matter how much profit they make.

If there is no Spiderman,which I can't imagine there will be,this shyt is going to get ugly. Unless they have a Spiderman 2 right around the corner. They better rethink this whole thing.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
95% I'm sure,I can't think of anything flopping embarrasingly,most of you have weird ideas of what flops are,no matter how much profit they make.

If there is no Spiderman,which I can't imagine there will be,this shyt is going to get ugly. Unless they have a Spiderman 2 right around the corner. They better rethink this whole thing.

Breh..Superman 4, Supergirl, Turtles 3, Batman and Robin, Catwoman, Elektra...those are flops Like unmitigated flops. So like I said, this won't be the first.

And most of us call shyt flops based on the studio calling it a flop. The studio knows exactly how much money they spent on everything. Just because you see a flick was made for 150 mil doesn't mean that's all it costs to make. That 150 mill excludes P&A and the box office haul doesn't tell you how much profit sharing is between the theaters and the studios.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family

Punisher warzone
Jonah hex

....there's a lot of them.

You ever seen the films marvel was making in the 90s fam!?

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Breh..Superman 4, Supergirl, Turtles 3, Batman and Robin, Catwoman, Elektra...those are flops Like unmitigated flops. So like I said, this won't be the first.

And most of us call shyt flops based on the studio calling it a flop. The studio knows exactly how much money they spent on everything. Just because you see a flick was made for 150 mil doesn't mean that's all it costs to make. That 150 mill excludes P&A and the box office haul doesn't tell you how much profit sharing is between the theaters and the studios.

I meant modern day comic book films where nothing really flops actually. Some of those shouldn't even count being they were sequels attempting to drain water from a stone,or just bad ideas you could have guessed would flop. But I've seen movies called flops that clearly weren't flops so you are being a little dishonest there. Studio expecations dont mean a pure flop. It has to be something no one can deny,profits can't possibly have been had.

Venom is a popular villian,who will be expected to do numbers based on being a spiderman affiliate. And just the fact every comic book movie is expected to at least bring in at least 300 mil,and I wouldn't be suprised if this didn't without Spiderman in it,and no affiliation with the MCU:snoop:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Punisher warzone
Jonah hex

....there's a lot of them.

You ever seen the films marvel was making in the 90s fam!?

im talking about modern day comic films,where nothing is expected to be under triple digits.

I dont think that Punisher movie flopped either,other than being horrible. I don't even remember Jonah Hex,and I wouldn't even count that as a comic film as nobody has ever heard of that comic book,or that movie more than likely.

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
im talking about modern day comic films,where nothing is expected to be under triple digits.

I dont think that Punisher movie flopped either,other than being horrible. I don't even remember Jonah Hex,and I wouldn't even count that as a comic film as nobody has ever heard of that comic book,or that movie more than likely.

r22ZDJV.jpg

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family

Punisher made 10 million on a 35 million budget. It flopped.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I meant modern day comic book films where nothing really flops actually. Some of those shouldn't even count being they were sequels attempting to drain water from a stone,or just bad ideas you could have guessed would flop. But I've seen movies called flops that clearly weren't flops so you are being a little dishonest there. Studio expecations dont mean a pure flop. It has to be something no one can deny,profits can't possibly have been had.

Venom is a popular villian,who will be expected to do numbers based on being a spiderman affiliate. And just the fact every comic book movie is expected to at least bring in at least 300 mil,and I wouldn't be suprised if this didn't without Spiderman in it,and no affiliation with the MCU:snoop:
Spiderman isn't necessary if it's Agent Venom:ufdup:Plus rumors are he may appear in the film at some point :yeshrug:How about yall chill and see how they do with a few months of post production?:yeshrug: