Official VENOM Movie Thread

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Lethal Protector and War of The Symboites are the main inspirations for the movie
Yeah breh, I was agreeing with the choice they made... I was just saying I thought that was a good route to go from the beginning, my bad if it sounded otherwise... The rest was just added on thoughts...

I think the other Symbiotes, Sin Eater & Jack O' Lantern can go hard in a rated R-verse... I actually liked the "Thing" like run where he was out out the draining adrenaline, that shyt would be cool with me...

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Teaser are so fukking dumb. Especially since I got no context for what the hell is going on.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Seem straight to me.... its a teaser not enough info to really hate or overly stan like any other movies teasers.

Which brings me to something interesting. Its funny how some cats really aint consistent with how they feel about "teasers"

I guess it really depends on if they trynna stay in "troll" mode for some reason have a deep hatred of a brand for no real reason and just not gonna like it no matter what.

Cuz its its crazy how some cats are mad at people complaining about this teaser but had no problem when cats was complaining about some other teasers released last week. Matter fact they was some of the main peeps piling on with the hate.

And its funny how some say this was a cool teaser that "just like any other teaser really does show nothing but a collection of scenes under a voice over." But last week when other teasers where released they basically took the opposite approach and trashed it?

So one moment its "oh its a teaser, yall shouldnt judge it, relax" the next moment its "oh that teaser is trash I'm gonna skip it"

The lack of consistency based on the agenda is hilarious:mjlol:

Martha

Conz

Superstar
Daps
This didn't "tease" anything interesting... at all

Joe Schmo isn't gonna see a 2 second shot of black goo in a box and go pre-order tickets.

This was an absolutely pointless trailer for a very small audience of people who read comics but somehow didn't know a Venom movie was in production

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Seem straight to me.... its a teaser not enough info to really hate or overly stan like any other movies teasers.

Which brings me to something interesting. Its funny how some cats really aint consistent with how they feel about "teasers"

I guess it really depends on if they trynna stay in "troll" mode for some reason have a deep hatred of a brand for no real reason and just not gonna like it no matter what.

Cuz its its crazy how some cats are mad at people complaining about this teaser but had no problem when cats was complaining about some other teasers released last week. Matter fact they was some of the main peeps piling on with the hate.

And its funny how some say this was a cool teaser that "just like any other teaser really does show nothing but a collection of scenes under a voice over." But last week when other teasers where released they basically took the opposite approach and trashed it?

So one moment its "oh its a teaser, yall shouldnt judge it, relax" the next moment its "oh that teaser is trash I'm gonna skip it"

The lack of consistency based on the agenda is hilarious:mjlol:

Martha

Man your passive aggressiveness is :hhh: Either say that shyt with your chest or don’t say it at all.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Man your passive aggressiveness is :hhh: Either say that shyt with your chest or don’t say it at all.

Its passive aggressive to assume or falsely call my passive aggressiveness out and then consistently let other passive aggressiveness slide or laugh it off.

giphy.gif

We good my G, I never came for you... lets end this right here:salute:

Martha

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Its passive aggressive to assume or falsely call my passive aggressiveness out and then consistently let other passive aggressiveness slide or laugh it off.

giphy.gif

We good my G, I never came for you... lets end this right here:salute:

Martha

Nah you’re just extra with it. Like really really extra. It’s the worst kind of trolling :russ:

Plus I always see your shyt so I can only speak on what I see. There’s always some sense of sincerity when other people talk their shyt. With you it’s like a kid on the playground going around snitching on people for doing shyt that you do but you’re mad they didn’t get caught so you want to make sure everyone is going down with you.

It’s not about coming for me man I’m just saying if you got some shyt to say then say it. It ain’t like you’ve never beefed with anyone on here before:manny: