Daps
Reppin
New York
That teaser was trash.

Ain’t no defending it.

Ppl wanna see VENOM.

Not Tom Hardy making faces n talking

:scust:
It's in the spirit of traditional teasers, like a real film classic starring Bogey or Bacall it is above all criticism. . . :troll:

. . . just joking. Shyt on it if that's how you feel.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I said a long time ago, when I first heard of this movie they should do Lethal Protector, you don't need Spidey to do Venom....
Still think they should've used Sin Eater, maybe even as a side villain... But if they are going with rated R they could easily bring out him or Jack O' Lantern in the sequel (the serial killer one Flash fought, not the corny one) that shyt would be graphic & sick...

I disagree with Carnage being in this shyt though, too much, too quick... You don't need Spidey for Carnage to be made but you can't do "Maximum Carnage" without Spidey... Gotta reread & see if any other good Venom vs. Carnage battles happened without Spidey in the middle... @MartyMcFly can you think of any off top???

Carnage has to be fleshed out for him to work in any context because he’s one note without it and that doesn’t always work with a movie. I said it before but carnage should be their version of the joker. Out to prove spidey’s philosphy is wrong. Here you could switch that to venom. If Eddie is trying to battle his demons and not give in, carnage is the opposite and the demon on his shoulder explaining to him why he should give in and why not be like him. What’s he really have to lose? What has he gained anyway?

Also no need to do maximum carnage. In fact you don’t need to do a comic inspired arc. Just take the character and pull bits and pieces from stuff.

Maximum carnage only works in theory when you have a character who’s pure to contrast against carnage’s evil. Like peter.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
I said a long time ago, when I first heard of this movie they should do Lethal Protector, you don't need Spidey to do Venom....
Still think they should've used Sin Eater, maybe even as a side villain... But if they are going with rated R they could easily bring out him or Jack O' Lantern in the sequel (the serial killer one Flash fought, not the corny one) that shyt would be graphic & sick...

I disagree with Carnage being in this shyt though, too much, too quick... You don't need Spidey for Carnage to be made but you can't do "Maximum Carnage" without Spidey... Gotta reread & see if any other good Venom vs. Carnage battles happened without Spidey in the middle... @MartyMcFly can you think of any off top???
Lethal Protector and War of The Symboites are the main inspirations for the movie

Daps
Lmao.
Naw he always wanted to kill Peter. He joked about eating other criminals in the comics.

That's what I'm saying. He was trying to kill Peter.

Well that could actually be argued. He was really just beating Peter up and terrorizing hin like a bully :mjlol:

But in the animated series he never said anything about eating him

When he pushed the tree over on Aunt Mays house tho :ohlawd:

When he webbed Peter up and dangled him in front of hundred of folks and TV cameras and took his mask off :ohlawd:

When that random dude picked the mask up and put it on and was like, "check it out dudes. I'm Spiderman!" :ooh:

No thank you on anything clone related

I HATE the clone arc. Peter was such an unlikable punk during that phase

People, Amy Pascal said it is sort of connected to the MCU and their is a rumor Tom Holland was on set and will appear in this. Infinity War where Peter Parker will likely go to outer space comes out before this. All youe questions could be answered before this drops. Some of the complaints and opinions expressed are half baked let shyt play out.

But let's be honest. There's a higher probability that they will mess this up than there is that they'll get it right :ld:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Well that could actually be argued. He was really just beating Peter up and terrorizing hin like a bully :mjlol:

When he webbed Peter up and dangled him in front of hundred of folks and TV cameras and took his mask off :ohlawd:

When that random dude picked the mask up and put it on and was like, "check it out dudes. I'm Spiderman!" :ooh:

But let's be honest. There's a higher probability that they will mess this up than there is that they'll get it right :ld:

I’m an eternal optimist and also i like to wait and see always. So I’ve got no preconceived notions one way or the other

Last edited:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

Tom Hardy doesn't really do bad movies so that gives this project a real chance to be quality.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
tumblr_inline_p3ub3ej8wz1tvg2sz_540.jpg

:pachaha: