Official Until Dawn Thread | PS4 (Aug. 25)

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
Watching dudes play this on Playstation live and this shyt loos fun as fukk and the graphics are amazing..it's been getting some great reviews too. Definitely gonna grab this in the next couple days.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Or Redbox. Hopefully my Redbox has it. I can run through it I guess a few times since it's lots of variation and different paths you can take. I know once I beat it once or twice or w/e I'll be done with it forever. I'll be long busy with MGSV and hopefully Persona 5 by then.

:myman: just saved me some money. I forgot all about redbox for games.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Or Redbox. Hopefully my Redbox has it. I can run through it I guess a few times since it's lots of variation and different paths you can take. I know once I beat it once or twice or w/e I'll be done with it forever. I'll be long busy with MGSV and hopefully Persona 5 by then.
Yeah a weekend rental on Redbox is ever better. I got time off on Labor Day so I might do that then and pause on Metal Gear a bit to make sure I knock it out in a few days.

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
damn man i wanna watch theradbrads playthrough so bad but don't wanna spoil it for myself, im gonna wait, 6 hours to go :sadcam:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:russ:@ you broke nyggas that gotta choose between this and mgs5 :mjlol:

I'm coppin after work..
Metal Gear Solid V came with my 980 Ti for free. The point is if I buy this the odds are I'm not gonna play it that heavy before Metal Gear and by the time I get around to it it'll be like $30 or less in stores.

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
Metal Gear Solid V came with my 980 Ti for free. The point is if I buy this the odds are I'm not gonna play it that heavy before Metal Gear and by the time I get around to it it'll be like $30 or less in stores.
#brokenyggaproblems....

I'ma be playing both......:lolbron:

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
:stopitslime:it's not worth it because someone told you so...sheeple ass nikkas...I've seen enough to know this will be a good game...even if it's not worth it, I got money to blow...lol I ain't waiting for a price drop LOL :mjlol:
Check my record.
I buy and play games.
It's great that you got money to blow. Splurge my nikka. :heh:
You make it seem like nikkas broke just because they have better choices to make.
:camby:

For the record, I'm getting this as a Birthday gift.
But I'll rip the wrapper off in January after I'm finished playing all of the better shyt coming out in a week. :win: