Official Until Dawn Thread | PS4 (Aug. 25)

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
@benjamin lol you ran away from this. bytch ass nikka

AYE HOLE UP NIKKA...KEEP MY NAME OUTCHA MOUF FUK NIKKA....WAIT..U KNO WAT, FUK IT..nikka RUN UP I GOT DAT GLOCK....nikka I SAID RUN UP :pacspit::pacspit: IM OUTSIDE ROSCOES CHICKEN N WAFFLES WIT A KUFI ON AND SOME PINK SLIPPERS..BLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTT

YOU HOUSE nikkaS MAKE ME SICK...YOU DEVIL WORSHIPPER YOU..nikka I SAID IM FLOWIN STRAIGHT FROM DA SURVIVAL SCROLLS NIKKA. NIKKA I JUST DID 2 LINEZ OF COKE N IM BOUT TO POP A MOLLY...OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH NIKKA IM SWEATING.

HAAAAAAAAALLLLPPPP:damn:...DAT WET GOT ME WET :damn: HHAAAAALLLLPP

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Finally got around to beating this and I loved it. Supermassive put Telltale to shame with this one.

Did anyone feel like the "don't move" parts made you move no matter what? There were 2-3 I swear I was perfectly still and it still said I moved. :patrice:

Wound up with just three alive: Sam, Emily and Matt.

Even though the game's been out long enough...

I immediately went back to see if you really could have Mike shoot Emily and you could. :gladbron: :lolbron:

I chose to have Chris shoot Ashley. The butterfly effect made Ashley keep the door locked when he was running back in from the Wendigo and he got killed...so in turn, I made her get killed after they were going back into the mines to find Mike. I made her split from the group and investigate the girl crying sounds so she'd get murked. :lolbron:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Blows TellTale games out the water?
I've had this since it came out and never really played it , going go back and revisit this

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
got this but never started it yet.

umm -- is this like a telltale game?

put me on brehs.

i cleared out my backlog now i got a new backlog brewing :lupe:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
got this but never started it yet.

umm -- is this like a telltale game?

put me on brehs.

i cleared out my backlog now i got a new backlog brewing :lupe:
Same concept different execution. Telltale games are like interactive comic books, until Dawn is an interactive movie.

RoidJonesJr

Superstar
Daps
Just passed this. Great movie/game. Somewhat predictable but still great.

Sam, Matt, and Chris survived. Josh turned at the end to one of those creatures.

Jess, Emily, and Sam :noah::ahh: