Official Until Dawn Thread | PS4 (Aug. 25)

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Looks like a proper follow up is finally here. 'The Quarry.' Game. Looks. Crazy.

FUr3M0kGxyddUfUeuKBBFf2w.png

"It’s late summer in the remote forests of upstate New York, and the teen counselors of Hackett’s Quarry have the camp to themselves for one final night. That means no kids, no adults, and no rules. In this thrilling cinematic tale, you control the fates of all nine camp counselors as their party plans unravel into an unpredictable night of horror. With life-or-death decisions around every turn, the choices you make will determine how the story unfolds."

Drops in June. Giving me slight 'Friday The 13th' & heavy 'Nobody Sleeps in The Woods Tonight' vibes.

MV5BOThkMDZiNGYtYmY2OC00ODQ3LTg4MzktZTY1YmI3ZjkzYWNhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjczMzgwMDg@._V1_.jpg

I loved Until Dawn so this is an easy day one cop.

Last edited:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looks like a proper follow up is finally here. 'The Quarry.' Game. Looks. Crazy.

Drops in June. Giving me slight 'Friday The 13th' & heavy 'Nobody Sleeps in The Woods Tonight' vibes.

MV5BOThkMDZiNGYtYmY2OC00ODQ3LTg4MzktZTY1YmI3ZjkzYWNhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjczMzgwMDg@._V1_.jpg

:banderas:

That deluxe edition though:ohhh:

https://quarrygame.2k.com/buy/

web-80s.png

Send the camp counselors' looks back in time! This retro pack includes new ‘80s-inspired cosmetic character outfits for The Quarry’s playable characters. Note: The ‘80s Throwback Character Outfits will be automatically delivered in-game on or by 7/8/2022.

web-rewind.png

Get instant access to Death Rewind, a retry mechanic that normally unlocks after your first completion of The Quarry. Start the story with three opportunities to reverse a playable character's death, giving you a chance to alter fate and save them in the process.

web-skull.png

Press play, sit back, and indulge in the most gruesome, gory, splatter-filled version of The Quarry. For fans of grindhouse grotesqueries: an abundance of death, dismemberment, and buckets of blood await in this brutal option for Movie Mode.

web-vhs.png

Tailor the aesthetic of The Quarry to your liking by choosing from three cinematic visual filters, each replicating a different era and style of iconic horror filmmaking! Choose from an 8mm-style film grain (Indie Horror), a retro VHS aesthetic ('80s Horror), or the classic black-and-white cinematic filter (Classic Horror).

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:whoo:

Release date?

Hostile

All Star
Daps

:leon:
Black guy ✓
Asian girl ✓
Camp site ✓

Now we just need good sequences and interesting characters. Not watching any gameplay footage.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
:whoo:

Release date?

June 10th, big dog. :cook:

:leon:
Black guy ✓
Asian girl ✓
Camp site ✓

Now we just need good sequences and interesting characters. Not watching any gameplay footage.

I watched maybe 5 minutes just to see the graphical upgrades & a few gameplay mechanics. The increase in graphic quality is impressive especially considering Until Dawn was already one of the best technical showcases last gen as it was. They've stepped up facial animations, too. Definitely sitting back for now. Not trying to see any spoilers.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I always thought this game was a huge success. I wonder why Sony let them go. Maybe they aren't into those narrative style games like this company and Quantic Dream make after all.