Official Until Dawn Thread | PS4 (Aug. 25)

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
This game was an intense fukking rollercoaster. Literally had my heart facing. Managed to save six of them. I made it my best to save Sam, Mike and Chris. fukk Emily though hated that bytch but I still saved her.

Only people I didn't save was Josh and Jess but I didnt really care for them...

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Still kind of surprised how piff this was :wow:

But I think the first half is many times better than the second half. These parts walking around the paths outside before you knew what was going on :wow:. Basicaly the shyt was more intense when there was some mystery to it

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Bought it yesterday for $18 from Redbox. It's fun, but so far, a lot of jump scares and no one dying. :patrice:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Had everyone but one alive going into the final chapter, then... :beli: Felt a bit cheap, game clearly went out of the way to kill off as many people as possible, whereas it gave the player more opportunity to keep people alive in the rest of the game.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like they could make a dope 6 or 8 part TV series out of this. The majority of the cast work well (particularly Chris, Jessica, Sam and Josh) and the story/pacing is there. Get Rami Malek to direct/star. :leon: 'Cabin In The Woods' did well, and this has more potential imo.

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I've been playing this the past couple days after getting it on sale at Best Buy a few months ago. This game is really good. So intense. I don't even really like horror movies but this one's got me :lupe:

I haven't read through the thread because I want to avoid spoilers, but just wanted to say I got heated when a decision I made lead to Ashley dying. I knew I should've stayed with the group but decided against it for some reason. :francis:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I've been playing this the past couple days after getting it on sale at Best Buy a few months ago. This game is really good. So intense. I don't even really like horror movies but this one's got me :lupe:

I haven't read through the thread because I want to avoid spoilers, but just wanted to say I got heated when a decision I made lead to Ashley dying. I knew I should've stayed with the group but decided against it for some reason. :francis:
Let us know how many people survive in the end

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Let us know how many people survive in the end
Just finished and didn't do well :mjcry:

Only Sam, Chris and Emily survived. Matt died early but all the other ones died pretty much near the end. Worst part is I pretty much know where I messed up with all of them, knowing I'm making a mistake as I'm doing it :francis: The only one I think I don't know is how I could've prevented the Josh one and I guess Matt too.

I also somehow missed a butterfly effect early on.

Definitely gonna replay and see how I could've done things differently.

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
this is like telltales on steroids i can never go back to a telltales game after playing this game is dope asf
This is true. I like the Telltale games but this one blows those out of the water. There needs to be more games like this one.

I'm still gonna try that Batman one though :patrice: