Official Until Dawn Thread | PS4 (Aug. 25)

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just got done downloading. My girl been sleep so its just me with the lights out on the screen:merchant:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Just got done downloading. My girl been sleep so its just me with the lights out on the screen:merchant:
Don't kill anybody...

Tip: if you do kill somebody, immediately close down the game and start it again. I saved like 2 people that way.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What a gem. Got my girl over and this is the only game she likes to see me play, I cant put this one down. Those other games like life is strange and walking dead ain't got shyt on this:wow:
Capcom should go back to making RE like this and use this engine too, shyt is crisp:banderas:

Anyway this is definitely in my top ps4 games list and i haven't even beat it yet. I recommend playing if you haven't

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
What a gem. Got my girl over and this is the only game she likes to see me play, I cant put this one down. Those other games like life is strange and walking dead ain't got shyt on this:wow:
Capcom should go back to making RE like this and use this engine too, shyt is crisp:banderas:

Anyway this is definitely in my top ps4 games list and i haven't even beat it yet. I recommend playing if you haven't
word, 9/10 had me bytchmade in my nike slides
edit:
LiS and TWD still dope tho :ufdup:

Daps
Reppin
Still have this game in my backlog but it's back on sale at Best Buy for 20 bucks(16 if you got gamers club)

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I picked this up at Best Buy today. I'm not really a huge fan of horror movies but I like TellTale games and based on how much praise it's gotten on here it was too hard to pass up for $16.

The only horror game I remember playing somewhat recently is Alan Wake (I don't count Walking Dead). I liked that one but got tired of it about half way through and then just wanted to finish it.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This is a great weekend game. Rent it, beat it, try not to kill anybody. It's one of the best walking simulators out. Highly recommended :wow:

Even if you can't rent it, it's still worth $16 easily