Official Until Dawn Thread | PS4 (Aug. 25)

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yeah I definitely want to, but I ain't trying to pay $48 for it at best buy when it's been $16 before. :mjcry: I might have to bite the bullet and hopefully learn to stop procrastinating.
I bought it for $48 upon release and now just got into it :mjcry:

It's a 10 hour game, but there are a ton of decisions that actually change the game, so there is probably some replay value. I got 2 people killed so far. Will probably try to play again and get no kills

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I killed the sisters in the beginning and turned this shyt off

My wife like. :wtf: Why you stop.

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
Finally got into this. 2 hours left. It's like watching a movie. The graphics are :wow:

This is how telltale games should be made. Great game so far.

I didn't know Hayden Panetteire and dude from Mr. Robot were in it too. :wow:

this is like telltales on steroids i can never go back to a telltales game after playing this game is dope asf

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
This was one of my favorite games of the year. This style of game I love despite so many hating it. I got it from redbox and did one play through, will probably buy when it goes down cheap.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Just did my first play through. Definitely a sleeper hit. I like how it flips the telltale formula of choice ABC leads to path ABC and instead, makes it focus more on character personality traits and relationships. None of choices felt clear cut and it added suspense to every choice. Definitely gonna do a separately play through. I finished with only 2 people alive. :francis::pachaha: