Peckham™ Come Get Me!
At least they didn't do an LT Hutton produced soundtrack
giphy.gif

-Quikness-

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I finally got round to seeing the movie ..

It had some great moments imo .. d shipp did an amazing job playing Pac he looked and acted just like him sometimes. Oscar worthy.

I really felt like huge parts were missing from this movie. They definitely catered to the mainstream market and played it safe.

Diddy wasn't no where to be seen and that speaks volumes about these bytches who made this movie. They gave us just a taste of the bounty on the death row chain .. since it's in the movie I still find it hard to believe diddy to this day still hasnt even been checked about it.

The ending was a major let down .. what the fukk at that music playing and Pac just laying there.

They could've done so much more with this movie .. man ..

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Lol the outlaws were background characters and barley said a word not to mention two of them played themselves. They weren't large parts of the film imo but its really not a big deal to me either way. I just know the only character that reminded me of the actual person in Notorious was Kim. With AEOM i thought they Pac, Afeni,Shock, Suge etc felt real atleast but thats just me.

:yeshrug: to each is own

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Both movies were trainwrecks. I will say as far as the actors playing the title roles..D. Ship was 1000x the better actor than anyone in either movie. You can see his potential is definitely there. With a more polished script and better direction to give his performance the depth and nuance it needed, you'd be looking at a award winner. He has "it". Sucks his performance was wasted by such goofy execution.

:francis:
u really think D shipp was better than Angela Bassett, Derek Luke or Naturi Naughton

:snoop:
u still don't understand the difference from a disappointment to a train wreck (rottentomatoes - is like the gold standard of movie reviews)

Notorious rated 51%
AEOM rated 17%

51% is a disappointment
17% is a train wreck
:hubie:

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis:
u really think D shipp was better than Angela Bassett, Derek Luke or Naturi Naughton

:snoop:
u still don't understand the difference from a disappointment to a train wreck (rottentomatoes - is like the gold standard of movie reviews)

Notorious rated 51%
AEOM rated 17%

51% is a disappointment
17% is a train wreck
:hubie:
Same Angela Bassett who couldn't help from slipping from her American accent to Jamaican on any given scene or the same Derek Luke who looked like a buffon on nearly all his scenes? Yes D. Ship was better than all of them. You're just looking to give biggie any kind of victory even if it means propping up that piece of shyt movie notorious. I dont ever want to hear anything about pac fan this or that, you're the most dedicated dikkrider I've ever seen. And fukk a rotten tomatoes, I dont need some pretentious crackers telling me whats good. Notorious was still a corny overly sappy piece of shyt no matter how you try and spin it.

Afromaticz

All Star
Daps
they had EDI playing himself, and Strech when pac got shot. Didnt notice the rest. Wish they spent some time on the Outlawz flying out from Jersey to support Pac.

Apparently they shooting a sequel to this ...which is basically gonna be an Outlawz movie.

shyt ain't really gonna do any numbers at the box office but I'm sure it's gonna be entertaining

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Apparently they shooting a sequel to this ...which is basically gonna be an Outlawz movie.

shyt ain't really gonna do any numbers at the box office but I'm sure it's gonna be entertaining
If Pac doesnt die, what becomes of the laws? It's obvious Yak was being groomed by Pac for a big break out. I've always looked at him as the official 2nd behind Pac , his death really hurt them as a group. He was tearing shyt up on alot of those unreleased tracks and was only getting better when Pac passed.

Afromaticz

All Star
Daps
If Pac doesnt die, what becomes of the laws? It's obvious Yak was being groomed by Pac for a big break out. I've always looked at him as the official 2nd behind Pac , his death really hurt them as a group. He was tearing shyt up on alot of those unreleased tracks and was only getting better when Pac passed.

Pac was gonna drop the Outlawz album after the One Nation release..there was no plans for Yak to go solo since him n Fatal were working on their group album, Pac loved their chemistry.
A Storm and Young Noble album were the only albums that were in the pipeline for an early 97 release as far as solo album and Pac was also workin on another project with the Outlawz at that time...its too bad that he got killed

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
I'll give it a C. Wasn't bad. Wasn't great. The guy playing Tupac did good and the Suge actor wasn't bad either but, the script needed work. With a real director it might've been a classic. Like others have said, they should've went the New Edition route.

who killin it?

the fakes get exposed
Daps
straight to DVD :trash:

they really shoulda made a TV series

at least it recoup its budget tho

Last edited: