Official Tupac Biopic "All Eyez On Me" Thread

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Same Angela Bassett who couldn't help from slipping from her American accent to Jamaican on any given scene or the same Derek Luke who looked like a buffon on nearly all his scenes? Yes D. Ship was better than all of them. You're just looking to give biggie any kind of victory even if it means propping up that piece of shyt movie notorious. I dont ever want to hear anything about pac fan this or that, you're the most dedicated dikkrider I've ever seen. And fukk a rotten tomatoes, I dont need some pretentious crackers telling me whats good. Notorious was still a corny overly sappy piece of shyt no matter how you try and spin it.

2O8vjfv.gif

tell em why u mad, son
tell em why u mad........

:snoop:
funny how yall turn this into some cac rating shyt - like Notorious got da 8 Mile treatment
:mjlol:

as i said - dem old cacs dat rate these movies could give 2 shyts about both biggie & pac

u dont like Notorious - :hubie:to each is own

again..... 51% is 3 times 17%
men lie
women lie
numbers dont

STAY MAD - nikka :mjgrin:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
I'll be honest I rewatched Notorious as well and without any expectations it's not THAT bad.

Notorious is a shyt Biggie story, but an ok movie most of the time.

All Eyez On Me is an ok Pac story, but a shytty movie lots of times.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I watched Notorious its a bad movie but the trailers for this movie and every scene I've seen is just straight cringe. The guy playing Tupac while he looks like him but he is over doing the whole tough guy persona on screen, "if he's coming at me he has to be got" its just awkward and embarrassing.

Cheap low budget watch on a Sunday with nothing to do. Tupac deserved better.

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pac never had a working relationship with LT :hubie:

And here goes LT
He was supposed to go Vegas :hubie:
Basically said Pac and Suge were picking on Bad Boy :hubie:

This dudes :duck: game is something else. How a D level producer was able to swindle a Pac Album and Movie I will never know

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Pac never had a working relationship with LT :hubie:

And here goes LT
He was supposed to go Vegas :hubie:
Basically said Pac and Suge were picking on Bad Boy :hubie:

This dudes :duck: game is something else. How a D level producer was able to swindle a Pac Album and Movie I will never know

drama outside the movie>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> The Movie

Each day something pisses me off about this damn movie. LT say "it's in the movie". I hated those scenes. That scene to me made Pac look crazy. It really didn't show a legitimate reason for him to be mad imo. The movie needed to show Big on the radio. .then show or acknowledge the snoop & dpg trailer getting shot up. Now that would make sense to why PAC flipped on snoop like that.:damn:

I will not buy the blu ray like I intentional sought out to. I had no idea Ms Shakur was not with this shyt until a few weeks ago.:martin:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Watched Notorious again not long after this came out and it's a wayyy better movie than this I hate to say. Notorious wasn't as bad as people made it out to be.

Breh the way Notorious played out you would thought mother Theresa was gonna show up outta no where and spit a hot 16 for BIG and then instruct him to give it to Kim for her solo project. That movie was just bad. TV movie / Lifetime bad. A lot of these bio pics don't need to be made at all and shame on these artist estates for allowing it in the first place. If it's not gonna be done like the New Edition thing then it shouldn't be done.

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

LT fat ass lying. He said he reached out to Jada Pickett but here she is saying they didn't even attempt to contact her. Movie was a hatchet job from the inside out. He even stated Pacs mom had a list of things she wanted included and he decided to throw the list away. Its obvious they stole the rights with no intention of having imput from Pacs family or friends. Dude's disrespectful and a liar. He shouldn't ever be allowed to work on another movie again.

RukahsLA

Pro
Daps
Watched the film today and enjoyed it, but absolutely it could have been better...

(SPOILER ALERT)

One of the biggest mistakes that, they showed Fatal in HOB scene, that dude wasnt in HOB because he was fukkin strapped at that day.

How the fukk they didnt mention and portray Pac - Kadafi relationship? Kadafi was Pac's brother man.

And the way they portrayed suge pac relationship bothered me a lot.. They tryna to make look like it was business relationship but real fans know that it was more than business relationship.. they showed like pac wasnt happy in death row but in reality, wasnt.. They portrayed Suge like devil and dangerous, it is fukkin disgusting..

The scene which Pac was telling Suge that I'm done and Suge was showing all paper work, bills and shyt had me :russ::noah::shaq2::scust:

Pac wasnt leaving DR and wasnt thinking about that, the funny thing is Edi said the same shyt in the vlad interview but they portrayed different and bullshyt side

Lastly, film was really doing good until death row scenes.. dr scenes fukked up the movie.. The best scenes of the movie were Pre DR scenes for sure

Im not gonna tell the known mistakes.

I'm giving 6 out of 10..