Official Tupac Biopic "All Eyez On Me" Thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Came across this we got more Tupac projects on the way and how is Benny Boom still getting work? :gucci:

Despite the pans (and a thumbs down from Jada Pinkett Smith, who is portrayed in the film), director Benny Boom (ICM, Principato Young, Del Shaw) has quickly parlayed the film's opening into a deal to helm indie LAPD thriller The Shave, based on a 2015 Black List script. Boom thinks that there's plenty left in Shakur's story to be explored onscreen.

There could be an entire movie just on Tupac as a child, him and his mother, or just a movie about Tupac and Jada, period,” he says.

All Eyez’s opening bodes well for the projects on deck about the late rapper and his rival Christopher “Notorious B.I.G.” Wallace. In LAbyrinth, Johnny Depp stars as an LAPD detective investigating a possible connection in Shakur and Wallace's still-unsolved murders in the late 1990s. Open Road has not yet dated that film, which wrapped in February. And Steve McQueen is directing a documentary that, unlike All Eyez, has the blessing of Shakur's estate.

On TV, USA is shooting the drama Unsolved, and A&E will air the doc Biggie: The Life of Notorious B.I.G., the first project in its relaunched Biography franchise, and the undated six-part nonfiction series Who Killed Tupac? Says A&E programming head Elaine Frontain Bryant, "Both artists were gone too soon and are still resonating with a [new] generation. This is the first time someone has really dissected the conspiracy theories surrounding Tupac’s death."

'All Eyez on Me's' Success Bodes Well for Other Tupac Projects

It's sabotage!

Benny Boom is the new "Sabo"

Can I get a ":youngsabo:" with Benny Boom's face mixed into it?

Dap + Rep on deck

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Notorious is disappointing
AEOM was horrible

these 2 pics tell da whole fukking story
both nikkaz were surrounded by their crew jr mafia / outlawz which members averaged 5 years younger then biggie / pac

Notorious- all biggie lil youngins looked aged appropriate in da film

jamal_19.jpg

while AEOM - had all pac youngins in their early 40's (like me) :snoop:

all-eyez-on-me

nikkaz need to STOP IT - AEOM was a fukking train wreck

giphy.gif

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
I was expecting to at least shed a tear :thumbsdown: The whole thing looked like a parody.

Am I the only one who found it weird that Edi was there at the death scene recreating the actual death scene :gucci: I mean why would you want to relive that? People will do anything for some camera time.
Wait....they actual had outlawz members in this movie?

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I think the death scene ruined the whole film. They should have just got the soc suge lol he seemed more believable. It's sad because I've been waiting on the pac film for the longest and was hoping that one day we would get an amazing film :francis:
I felt the guy that played him (Dominic Santana) did a decent job :hubie: :ehh:

Looks more like him to me

Jards

All Star
Daps
From a scale of Notorious to 8 Mile where would AEOM fall?

Better than both those wack ass movies and the garbage 50 cent movie. Probably liked it better than Compton with all the revisionist history and hating on Eazy they had in there. Beginning was rushed but other than my nikka fukking up Allen Hughes it pretty much touched on the events I thought they should've touched on. By no means perfect but been waiting on a Pac film since that Notorious garbage so :manny:
The only one out of all them shyts that I'd watch again. Will probably get the Blu ray just because he's the GOAT.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Better than both those wack ass movies and the garbage 50 cent movie. Probably liked it better than Compton with all the revisionist history and hating on Eazy they had in there. Beginning was rushed but other than my nikka fukking up Allen Hughes it pretty much touched on the events I thought they should've touched on. By no means perfect but been waiting on a Pac film since that Notorious garbage so :manny:
The only one out of all them shyts that I'd watch again. Will probably get the Blu ray just because he's the GOAT.
:mjcry::sadcam:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Notorious is disappointing
AEOM was horrible

these 2 pics tell da whole fukking story
both nikkaz were surrounded by their crew jr mafia / outlawz which members averaged 5 years younger then biggie / pac

Notorious- all biggie lil youngins looked aged appropriate in da film

jamal_19.jpg

while AEOM - had all pac youngins in their early 40's (like me) :snoop:

all-eyez-on-me

nikkaz need to STOP IT - AEOM was a fukking train wreck
:russ:

As soon as I saw Edi I was like:dead:

This movie should have been on lifetime.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
It was. It actually had emotion, plot and good filmmaking. They story was biased but from a movie standpoint it was good and told a story. AEOM just felt like a amateur highlight Wikipedia reel.
srih9vn.png
This just brakes my heart.

nQaqkEw.gif
I really wanted to support this but after the backlash from 2Pac's own estate, fans. real life friends and the most importantly his family I'll sadly just have to bootleg this when it comes out on Bluray.

:blessed:At least Juice was remastered released two weeks ago on Bluray with special features like cut scenes and rare interviews of 2Pac that will at least reduce the salty taste left in my mouth by AEOM:pacspit:.

Like wasn't anyone fukking suscpicious of LT Hutton lol like at all???

He's the one responsible for this atrocious shyt:

It's one of the worst and corniest things the estate sanctioned for release in his name. This cash grab reminds me of Eminem's Loyal To The Game album which still send shivers down my spine, the fukker was on coke and anti-depressants for god-sake.

Speaking of Eminem have you seen his daughter... COTT
nQaqkEw.gif

I'd get that bytch pregnant!

tEyhcZh.gif