19366201_1505513996178482_8001335952823057932_n.jpg

Damn....Grandma died when she was only 26:mjcry:

Mrs Eloise Marie Barnes Garland (1930 - 1956) - Find A Grave Memorial
Same age Pac died

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
From a scale of Notorious to 8 Mile where would AEOM fall?
I didn't like notorious at all lol. It was all wrong no one was convincing in that besides kim. You could make a argument the movie was rushed but I don't think it was sloppy like some have claimed 8 Mile was better but it was only based on his life though so that's easier to do. I give it a step or two below 8 Mile.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
I didn't like notorious at all lol. It was all wrong no one was convincing in that besides kim. You could make a argument the movie was rushed but I don't think it was sloppy like some have claimed 8 Mile was better but it was only based on his life though so that's easier to do. I give it a step or two below 8 Mile.
I can't believe they fukked 2Pac's biopic up lol. They should have done a two part movie like how they filmed The Matix and Kill Bill to tell the full story instead of cramming 7 hours into 90 minutes.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can't believe they fukked 2Pac's biopic up lol. They should have done a two part movie like how they filmed The Matix and Kill Bill to tell the full story instead of cramming 7 hours into 90 minutes.
Yeah i don't honestly think they fukked it up but a two parter would have been better I want the brother that played pac to play him again a few more times I thought he did well.

Last edited:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
obviously the story of PAC is incredible and interesting but the delivery, direction and corny ass editing was horrible. It made the story atrocious..
the alleged rape scene was hilarious..the rap[e wasn't shown but when she ran in screaming (which was true) was funny as hell.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Watched it finally!! It wasn't as bad as I thought it was gonna be but at the same time it wasn't great :yeshrug: I'd give it a 6/10

I love pac dearly and only went because it's pac no other reason. I just wanna support anything attached to his name.

I can see why people said the ending was horrible because it was :hhh: the acting, the music and the random smoke was extremely cringeworthy. I don't know but i felt like they missed so much, I feel like it was rushed and they just kept skipping to all the main events that had happened in his life.

I think shipp did a good job not gonna lie. Some of his acting made me cringe but overall he did ok.

I feel like attention to detail is very important and I'm the type of person to notice if something looks strange. For e.g. I swear I saw a shisha bottle in one of the scenes :gucci: I mean I'm sure shisha wasn't popular back then. I also find it highly annoying seeing so many white women around him in the studio which I'm sure wasn't the case.

Now my theatre was packed, people were hyped you could tell. At one point these two guys starting getting into an arguement in the front row :dwillhuh:I was pissed. Also these annoying little girls who were sat next to me kept giggling every time snoop was talking :comeon: yeah I get it it was funny but you don't need to keep laughing at every scene sheesh I had to give them to look at one point :what::dry:
Movie felt like someone kept sitting on the fast forward button.
I felt like the movie could have been longer.
The suge scenes:mjlol:

Kat Graham :ehh:was alright.
I was kinda:mjgrin: at the inaccuracies jada pointed out like Pac reading the poem to jada and her showing up to one of his concerts backstage. :skip:
Danai Gurira was good. I liked her performance:pachaha:
But
And the death scene was terrible. That music shouldn't have been there. Should have been quiet. Should have felt every moment of the scene. Maybe end with his mother doing an interview about him or something after the shooting.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Movie felt like someone kept sitting on the fast forward button.
I felt like the movie could have been longer.
The suge scenes:mjlol:

Kat Graham :ehh:was alright.
I was kinda:mjgrin: at the inaccuracies jada pointed out like Pac reading the poem to jada and her showing up to one of his concerts backstage. :skip:
Danai Gurira was good. I liked her performance:pachaha:
But
And the death scene was terrible. That music shouldn't have been there. Should have been quiet. Should have felt every moment of the scene. Maybe end with his mother doing an interview about him or something after the shooting.
Yeah they really fukked up the death scene that shyt been documented well by the bike cop the last few years pac was still talking shyt according to him.