Official Tupac Biopic "All Eyez On Me" Thread

valet

The official Chaplin of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The biggest problem I had is you gotta highlight his substance abuse issues. That what contributed to that paranoid thinking. And did Biggie really try to visit him in the hospital. Never heard that.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's give grandpa some shine
19366201_1505513996178482_8001335952823057932_n.jpg

Damn....Grandma died when she was only 26:mjcry:

Mrs Eloise Marie Barnes Garland (1930 - 1956) - Find A Grave Memorial

Ria_21

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Yorkshire
Watched it finally!! It wasn't as bad as I thought it was gonna be but at the same time it wasn't great :yeshrug: I'd give it a 6/10

I love pac dearly and only went because it's pac no other reason. I just wanna support anything attached to his name.

I can see why people said the ending was horrible because it was :hhh: the acting, the music and the random smoke was extremely cringeworthy. I don't know but i felt like they missed so much, I feel like it was rushed and they just kept skipping to all the main events that had happened in his life.

I think shipp did a good job not gonna lie. Some of his acting made me cringe but overall he did ok.

I feel like attention to detail is very important and I'm the type of person to notice if something looks strange. For e.g. I swear I saw a shisha bottle in one of the scenes :gucci: I mean I'm sure shisha wasn't popular back then. I also find it highly annoying seeing so many white women around him in the studio which I'm sure wasn't the case.

Now my theatre was packed, people were hyped you could tell. At one point these two guys starting getting into an arguement in the front row :dwillhuh:I was pissed. Also these annoying little girls who were sat next to me kept giggling every time snoop was talking :comeon: yeah I get it it was funny but you don't need to keep laughing at every scene sheesh I had to give them to look at one point :what::dry:

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Watched it finally!! It wasn't as bad as I thought it was gonna be but at the same time it wasn't great :yeshrug: I'd give it a 6/10

I love pac dearly and only went because it's pac no other reason. I just wanna support anything attached to his name.

I can see why people said the ending was horrible because it was :hhh: the acting, the music and the random smoke was extremely cringeworthy. I don't know but i felt like they missed so much, I feel like it was rushed and they just kept skipping to all the main events that had happened in his life.

I think shipp did a good job not gonna lie. Some of his acting made me cringe but overall he did ok.

I feel like attention to detail is very important and I'm the type of person to notice if something looks strange. For e.g. I swear I saw a shisha bottle in one of the scenes :gucci: I mean I'm sure shisha wasn't popular back then. I also find it highly annoying seeing so many white women around him in the studio which I'm sure wasn't the case.

Now my theatre was packed, people were hyped you could tell. At one point these two guys starting getting into an arguement in the front row :dwillhuh:I was pissed. Also these annoying little girls who were sat next to me kept giggling every time snoop was talking :comeon: yeah I get it it was funny but you don't need to keep laughing at every scene sheesh I had to give them to look at one point :what::dry:
There were so many white kids and white thots that kept making noise and moving in and out the theatre. Shot was annoying