Pac stans:wow:
:mjgrin:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Just seen movie and I give it a 3.0/5. It was NOT as bad as everyone said. It was quite good and the actor did Tupac played him good.

HOWEVER...
  1. The film was fast paced as fukk. With info after info after info. It felt rushed.
  2. Speaking of info... A lot of shyt was inaccurate.
  3. The West coast and East coast beef should have been MORE than what we got.
  4. The ending SUCKED ASS.
But all in all just watch the film just for the entertainment and how they show the rappers. I loved how they displayed Suge as a mob boss and Deathrow as some type of mafia. shyt was dope. Like how Snoop was displayed. Liked how Jada was displayed.

Anyways on @Nomad1 fukk Haitian Jack that fakkit can eat a dikk!:pacspit:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just seen movie and I give it a 3.0/5. It was NOT as bad as everyone said. It was quite good and the actor did Tupac played him good.

HOWEVER...
  1. The film was fast paced as fukk. With info after info after info. It felt rushed.
But all in all just watch the film just for the entertainment and how they show the rappers. I loved how they displayed Suge as a mob boss and Deathrow as some type of mafia. shyt was dope. Like how Snoop was displayed. Liked how Jada was displayed.

Problem with this movie, nothing stood out.

Not one remarkable scene in this bytch

First 20 mins was a disaster ----give it a D-

Middle of the movie was like a C-

Ending---Just like the beginning D-

After having a week to sit on it----Felt like a cash grab IMO.

Demetrius Shipp did his thing, tho

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Problem with this movie, nothing stood out.

Not one remarkable scene in this bytch

First 20 mins was a disaster ----give it a D-

Middle of the movie was like a C-

Ending---Just like the beginning D-

After having a week to sit on it----Felt like a cash grab IMO.

Demetrius Shipp did his thing, tho

2Pac shooting those two cops got me pumped tho. And also that prisoner telling him not to waste his time with Biggie.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just saw the movie. Demetrius Shipp did a good job as Pac. But as others said nothing stood out and it wasn't as deep as it needed it to be. Felt very rushed. The best scenes were with Pac and Jada or his mom. I actually liked this Suge better than the SOC Suge. But SOC is a much superior movie.

Would like to see Singleton do his movie or a NETFLIX series based on Pac's life. I think Pac's story can really only be done justice in a TV series, because there's so much ground to cover.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

HOWEVER...

:salute:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
my oldest son wants to go but i warned him but he insists he has to go and watch the film about the Legendary tupac shakur. He has seen plenty of kodak and photographs of pac and his daddy and also the video home movies of pac and his dad and uncle ..
Tua keeping pac alive in the family..

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
This shyt just shows how much of a nutcase Pac was....he lived such a crazy life you can't get it down into 2 hours. You got Baltimore, Oakland, Digital Underground, his first few years as a rapper, the rape case, getting shot, going to jail, signing to Death Row, his friendship with Biggie, then it going sour, his friendship with Jada, his relationship with Kidada, his mom, his beef with Dolores C. Tucker, and him eventually dying. It's so much to cram into a movie. They need to do a 3 day movie series like New Edition did. One part on his youth. Another part on his early career. And the last part on his last couple years alive. That's the only way it will work :hubie: Also....Shipp didn't play Pac well at first but towards the middle of the movie it was like I was looking at Pac in the flesh. I don't know if you'll ever find another cat that looks that much like Pac.

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
Im 20 mins in..this is pure garbage on all levels..the dialogue is so bad man..trash ass script ..Who the fukk wrote this?? Skipped that man first 18 years in 6 minutes.. ugh

How the fukk did this even get the green light? :scust:

They gotta do a new one.