Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

Look at this shyt.

Niccaz take this "hate" shyt too far.

People use "Support the culture" to sell you some bunk shyt

and then have the nerve to turn around and call you a hater

when you call them out on the bullshyt.

Most of the time, this "support the culture" thing is bullshyt.

It's marketing to black, but if you follow the crumb trail, it always leads to one big cracker.

You're always under their umbrella

I'll support the culture when it's authentic and striving for excellence.

But don't use that to try n shame me for not supporting some half azzed/cash grab shyt.

And that goes for any so called "cultural" piece.I could give a fukk about that bullshyt rhetoric.

When your conscious, it's not hard to tell the real from the phonies.

Don't be happy for merely producing some shyt....produce to the best of your capabilities.

Up the excellence.We're too quick to rally behind some mediocre shyt because "the culture"

Sorry, but the shyt got hijacked.Time to take it back, infuse it with excellence, and redefine what it truly is.

You can say it's some c00n shyt if you want.I'm beyond that.My blackness is self realized.

I don't need the whole collective to project "blackness" onto myself.

It's just me against the world, baby!:pacspit:

This makes me know Game is a true fukkboy. His fukkin OWN manager been going on a tirade disrespecting the fukk out of PAC and his dead mother for no reason and he doesn't utter a single fukkin word. Yet let a muhfukka say they didn't like this movie and all breaks are off. The fukkin industry is filled wit cornballs I swear to god.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
It was very good. I suggest everyone sees it.

That iPhone rumor is not true....but I think the director of Juice had on Roc A Wear pants lol
I don't think anything compares to the fukkery they had in the Notorious movie. 2003 whips. Movie placements were years off. All kinda shyt. That shyt was just terrible.

cjlaw93

(Black) American
Daps
- The whole theater was :russ::mjlol::skip: every time Snoop Doggs character spoke
- Digital Underground got casted the best IMO ..SPOT ON
- Did Noble from Tha Outlawz play himself :dwillhuh:
- :mjlol: when I saw Bleu Davinci
- They casted Maino from Brooklyn to shoot Pac eh :usure:

Carr

All Star
Verified
Daps
Reppin
Carol City
- The whole theater was :russ::mjlol::skip: every time Snoop Doggs character spoke
- Digital Underground got casted the best IMO ..SPOT ON
- Did Noble from Tha Outlawz play himself :dwillhuh:

I think thats the best Snoop we had in movie form. I wouldnt mind seeing dude star as Snoop.

That wasnt the real Money B from Digital Underground tho?

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good movie
Felt rushed though
And they did a poor job of telling and elaborating on stories
And some of the stories were straight up lies ( pac didnt see biggie when he got off the elevator, biggie wasnt denied access to see pac at hospital etc)
I enjoyed a lot of the earlier stuff before the shooting
I enjoyed the snoop scenes too
Hated the ending, they could of did something with the days he was alivr after the shooting

Movie felt very lifetime ish tho
6/10
Definitely worth a watch tho
Nwa was way better

Notorious was better too, it was more organized and had a better flow and presentation

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Good movie
Felt rushed though
And they did a poor job of telling and elaborating on stories
And some of the stories were straight up lies ( pac didnt see biggie when he got off the elevator, biggie wasnt denied access to see pac at hospital etc)
I enjoyed a lot of the earlier stuff before the shooting
I enjoyed the snoop scenes too
Hated the ending, they could of did something with the days he was alivr after the shooting

Movie felt very lifetime ish tho
6/10
Definitely worth a watch tho
Nwa was way better

Notorious was better too, it was more organized and had a better flow and presentation

Pac did see Big and Puff he went up to the studio they were recording at after it happened....everybody was shocked...