Official Tupac Biopic "All Eyez On Me" Thread

OHSNAP!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Actually a solid movie, I also suggest everyone to go see it

Despite some flaws (Shakespeare stuff, looong ending scene, Suge/Nigel as stereotypical movie bad guys, Bad Boy feud wasn't done well, cliched dialogues sometimes), Pac and his character, his life and messages came across well

Bytches were fyne as fukk, his biggest songs while alive were played (glad that Ambitionz got play), and the most crucial points of his life were depicted. Very good performance by Shipp

Dudes that played Snoop and Dre looked nothing like em but whatever

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
shyt was meh. The actor who played Tupac was ok. Some parts he didn't come across well. They made Suge the universal bad guy again. When the actor was "performing" didn't come off natural. The biggie parts were meh. They didn't mention the Live Squad or Big Stretch which is a major part of the Quad studio shooting. The ending was meh too. Just a bunch of meh...

sayyestothis

Free the guys
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD "The Greatest City In America"
They were originally projecting only 20-23 million for the weekend.

It made 13 million first day.

Now it's being projected at $33 million OW domestic.

:ehh:

It's kind of a joke. I had to go to a theatre nowhere near me because this is only in 2400 theatres this weekend. But it's gonna do over 30 mill. Same shyt happened with SOC where I had to find a theatre playing it.

Meanwhile that scarlet Johanson flick is gonna completely bomb and make less than $10 million and it's in over 3000+ theatres. They even have some shark movie starring Mandy Moore that's also flopping playing in way more theatres

I wonder how the international role out will be. Unlike someone like biggie(no offense) 2pac is much more of a global figure,so it would be a shame if they don't push thus film in other countries,would be leaving money on the table.

Where do u live that u had to go far to see it? Its in EVERY theatre around my way on multiple screens

sayyestothis

Free the guys
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD "The Greatest City In America"
Saw it about two hrs ago.

Shipp dida great job with with Pac.

Chick playing afeni was good also.

Snoop voiceover wascringeworthy

Ending sucked.

Fading in and out of scenes def had the tv movie feel. Director and producer just sucked and its ashame..

Bottom line hopefully someone redoes this or turns it into a series like so many others have said. I would def have Shipp back to play Pac. Homie is typecast now for life anyway. Before this roll he was a check out dude at target and sams club. Hope he got paid enough to change his life.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
I said it in the Random Thoughts I'll say it again:

Was better than what the producers did with Notorious but at the same time the Pac movie already told the viewer (if born before mid 90's) what they already know. The movie was made with ppl born after '96 in mind.

drugxglory

Street Struck
Daps
Reppin
CALiFORNiA

Look at this shyt.

Niccaz take this "hate" shyt too far.

People use "Support the culture" to sell you some bunk shyt

and then have the nerve to turn around and call you a hater

when you call them out on the bullshyt.

Most of the time, this "support the culture" thing is bullshyt.

It's marketing to black, but if you follow the crumb trail, it always leads to one big cracker.

You're always under their umbrella

I'll support the culture when it's authentic and striving for excellence.

But don't use that to try n shame me for not supporting some half azzed/cash grab shyt.

And that goes for any so called "cultural" piece.I could give a fukk about that bullshyt rhetoric.

When your conscious, it's not hard to tell the real from the phonies.

Don't be happy for merely producing some shyt....produce to the best of your capabilities.

Up the excellence.We're too quick to rally behind some mediocre shyt because "the culture"

Sorry, but the shyt got hijacked.Time to take it back, infuse it with excellence, and redefine what it truly is.

You can say it's some c00n shyt if you want.I'm beyond that.My blackness is self realized.

I don't need the whole collective to project "blackness" onto myself.

It's just me against the world, baby!:pacspit:

Prolific posting:wow:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Saw it about two hrs ago.

Shipp dida great job with with Pac.

Chick playing afeni was good also.

Snoop voiceover wascringeworthy

Ending sucked.

Fading in and out of scenes def had the tv movie feel. Director and producer just sucked and its ashame..

Bottom line hopefully someone redoes this or turns it into a series like so many others have said. I would def have Shipp back to play Pac. Homie is typecast now for life anyway. Before this roll he was a check out dude at target and sams club. Hope he got paid enough to change his life.
I love come ups like this, it's inspiring :salute: