Official Tupac Biopic "All Eyez On Me" Thread

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can't be the only one who cringes at that "I'm Tupac Shakur, and I wanna change world." line:hhh:

Like come on, this reeks of Notorious something fierce

"If you make it, WE ALLL MAKE IT" :hhh:

"Can't change the world unless we change ourselves." :hhh:

get this chessy and corny ass dialogue the fukk outta here

This is why S,O.C did well, aside from the Dre gangsta ducktales the dialogue was at least believable and less chessy

I feel you somewhat,but im sick of yall denying these reviews:martin:

How many people need to say this movie is great before yall believe it,people talking bout they crying in theatre:mjcry:

How about you just bring a roll of tissue and allow yourself to love it,instead of setting yourselves up to hate it....june 16th,youve never seen so many real nikkas bring boxes of kleenex to the movies:mjcry:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That Devi Brown chick ^^^ Told somebody in the comment section that the movie is "Malcolm X/Ray" level good

LT Hutton about to redeem himself for Pac's Life?:ohhh:

Edit:That thickness:ohlawd:

And she a Pac stan....Might be my soul mate:merchant:

You finally ready to believe breh:mjcry:?

And Devi,Nessa,Lauren London,Tinashe:wow:

Damn Pac,so many redbones,so little time:mjcry:

All the finest in they respect fields at one point or the other,not sure which one i would want the most:banderas:

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps

How many people need to say this movie is great before yall believe it,people talking bout they crying in theatre:mjcry:

How about you just bring a roll of tissue and allow yourself to love it,instead of setting yourselves up to hate it....june 16th,youve never seen so many real nikkas bring boxes of kleenex to the movies:mjcry:
Everyone who have seen the movie so far have been invited to the screening by the producers themselves. So you're not exactly getting unbiased reviews

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps

Bruh I feel but I had to learn way not to rely on word of mouth. Im gonna see it tho just not feeling the way the movie was handled and how it looks.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Everyone who have seen the movie so far have been invited to the screening by the producers themselves. So you're not exactly getting unbiased reviews

Bruh I feel but I had to learn way not to rely on word of mouth. Im gonna see it tho just not feeling the way the movie was handled and how it looks.

I didnt take the first wave of reviews seriously at all,trust me.....But this is different,the people reviewing this movie arent just saying its great and everybody should see it....theres a level of passion and excitment when they talk about what they just saw:wow:

They talking like they cant believe how good it is,like they thought it would be shytty too like we originally did:pachaha:

So one way or another your going to love it,rather because its really that great,or because your low expectations make you think the movie is great:sas1:,it wont matter?you will love the movie is what im taking away.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
I didnt take the first wave of reviews seriously at all,trust me.....But this is different,the people reviewing this movie arent just saying its great and everybody should see it....theres a level of passion and excitment when they talk about what they just saw:wow:

They talking like they cant believe how good it is,like they thought it would be shytty too like we originally did:pachaha:

So one way or another your going to love it,rather because its really that great,or because your low expectations make you think the movie is great:sas1:,it wont matter?you will love the movie is what im taking away.
I probably will. As shytty as Notorious was I still enjoyed some scenes :pacgrin:

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison

im be like flex was with biggie :mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You finally ready to believe breh:mjcry:?

And Devi,Nessa,Lauren London,Tinashe:wow:

Damn Pac,so many redbones,so little time:mjcry:

All the finest in they respect fields at one point or the other,not sure which one i would want the most:banderas:

Yeah breh:mjcry:

Although that JMix dude from YouTube sent mixed signals about it.

He saw a screener.Said for the general public, it's a great movie.

But if you're a super fan, you might not like it.

Whatever that means

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Whatever that means
Pretty obvious, they make puffy etc look innocent and cool.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Don't matter how good or bad it is I will be their on the first day to give it a watch. As a huge Tupac fan I have to see this for myself and can only hope that they did him justice.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Whatever that means

I can believe that,weve seen alot of Pac footage over the years.....the hardest part will be seeing Pac talk as much as we have:mjcry:

Its crazy when u think how long Pac was in the game,and how much footage and audio we have of that nikka:wow:...pac really loved to talk:pachaha:

If u sit back and think,how many entertainers have THAT much footage?musicians,actors with probaly days worth of interviews.

Eazy didnt talk like how he was portrayed in SOC,but since i havent watched hours of Eazy speak over the years it wasnt as glaring. It matched his music persona more than his real life persona...it might not be like that with Pac cuz weve seen so much...Demetrius really gon have to do his thing,we gotta just go in not expecting Pac himself to play himself in the movie:pachaha:

He looks so much like em,that will help or hurt...i couod see myself SEEING pac,but feel like in watching a Pac clone remaking Pac interviews.