Official Tupac Biopic "All Eyez On Me" Thread

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
For those that saw it already or got legit info, is Stretch in the movie and is Suge's Source Awards speech in the movie in some type of way? I know Art of Dialogue from YouTube said something months back in a Q&A vid like it wasn't in and why would it be since this is a Pac movie and not a Suge Knight movie. Had me like :dwillhuh::patrice: I mean if he's telling the truth then alright but if not :ufdup:

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All Eyez on Me
Lionsgate / Summit

PROS:

• More than 20 years after his death, Tupac Shakur continues to stand as a legendary symbol among the hip-hop community.
  • Straight Outta Compton demonstrated the heights that bio-pics about modern hip-hop icons can reach. The counter-programming potential on opening weekend is noteworthy.
  • Social media buzz has been notably positive since the first trailer’s release.
CONS:

• Reviews and a big marketing push will be key to determining the ceiling for this film. It would be unfair to expect Straight Outta Compton-like box office numbers — then again, this film doesn’t necessarily need them.
Check out our 8-week forecast in the table below.

Release Date Title 3-Day Wide Opening
6/16/2017 All Eyez On Me $18,000,000

Long Range Forecast: 'Cars 3,' 'Rough Night,' & 'All Eyez On Me' - BoxOffice Pro

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
I can't be the only one who cringes at that "I'm Tupac Shakur, and I wanna change world." line:hhh:

Like come on, this reeks of Notorious something fierce

"If you make it, WE ALLL MAKE IT" :hhh:

"Can't change the world unless we change ourselves." :hhh:

get this chessy and corny ass dialogue the fukk outta here

This is why S,O.C did well, aside from the Dre gangsta ducktales the dialogue was at least believable and less chessy