Daps

I agree with the person in the comment section/

That last part is cringe :francis:

I'm a Pac stan to the max and I don't remember that happening:leostare:

But it's a movie, to.Thought it was corny, but hey---That's Hollywood

this is going to be TRASH!!!!
#

Brehs the movie is gonna be trash.

Afeni, Jada and Treach along with Digital Underground and the Outlawz should have all gotten together years ago and worked on a movie themselves.

The star of the film is gonna be the actress playing Afeni.

They might as well have gotten Treach to play Pac and lighten his complexion a caramel color :francis: :francis: :francis:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs the movie is gonna be trash.

Afeni, Jada and Treach along with Digital Underground and the Outlawz should have all gotten together years ago and worked on a movie themselves.

The star of the film is gonna be the actress playing Afeni.

They might as well have gotten Treach to play Pac and lighten his complexion a caramel color :francis: :francis: :francis:

1ZELO2m.gif

I think the movie will be entertaining.Pac's life gives you the template to make a dope azz movie.

You really can't go wrong with it.The blueprint's already there.

The thing that can fukk it up is bad acting and cheesiness---Which go hand in had because bad acting leads to cheesiness.

But because Pac's life was so full of ups & downs, even with the moments of cheese, it should still be mildly entertaining

AT LEAST.Unless the acting gets so :russell:and their interpretation of events start to bug you throughout the film.

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He has the mannerisms.From what I've seen of Danai Gurira, she's very intense.

Don't know if I'd call it over-acting, but her scenes just make you feel the anxiety.

It's hard to explain:patrice:

First clip that I haven't liked. And folks weren't lying about cinematography its not good.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Demetrius might have more acting chops than i thought:whoo:

His only crime is that weve watched too many Pac interviews...and we will be judging everything he said vs how Pac wouldve said it....somewhat unusual spot to be put in when doing a biopic for a icon....i dont think even Will and Denzel needed as much range to play malcolm and ali:wow:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
I still haven't seen an actual tv spot :patrice:

I saw that this scene was getting some criticism. Guess people were saying its too soft......

I guess folk just want to see Death Row Tupac acting wild for 2 hours and 30 minutes
funny as the militant pac/ row era looks horrendous and this guy doesn't have the pac mannerism in that but here, all toned down , young pac he has something..