Official Tupac Biopic "All Eyez On Me" Thread

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Wtf is wrong with Singleton tho? Why would he think those are good ideas for a Tupac movie?

One thing I am fully expecting is for them to remove the Muslim influence from Pac's childhood in this film. I thought maybe Singleton was fighting for that to be in. Instead it's this bullshyt?

how u know singleton was even fightin for that...why not include the shyt it was part of pac's life...

but since noble said thats the reason..n noble is starring in the movie singleton disliked its gospel..

him gettin raped n his momma being a butch..wont make n break that nikka legacy...

they treatin this nikka like he jesus..everybody know jesus ran with a bunch of dudes and 2 of em was gay...and 1 liked to kiss jesus alot...nikka even kissed em right be4 jesus got hemmed up....

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some dude named Nicholas Stokes
XPlatform Consulting

From that company^^^^

Claims to have seen it.Called it..............................................................................wait for it..............................................................

The " Hood STAR WARS"......Said it's that good.The Star Wars of hood movies :mjlol:

Take it with a grain of salt.