Official Tupac Biopic "All Eyez On Me" Thread

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Everything in the movie looks on point except for Pac. I'm sorry, dude looks like him but the voice and overall demeanor seems off based on the previews. Most convincing Pac I've seen in film is still the dude who did the quick cameo in Straight Outta Compton

Yep I agree. That dude REALLY had the Pac swagger/voice on point.

Unless ole boy here gives off an incredible once in a lifetime Oscar caliber performance we might be in trouble...

Not that i WANT the movie to fail I just think Pac's life is A). Better suited to a multi part HBO type
Mini series and B). If they were going to do a movie they should've let Singleton do his version

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
The only thing good about Notorious is Naturi's titties :whew:

I didn't love this trailer, dude ain't got Pac voice or charisma etc :francis:

Naturi was sexy as fukk in that movie, showing her titties and rapping about sucking dikk.

It's difficult to do a biopic about a really charismatic figure because you have to match that or come close to that charisma. That's why I think Malcolm X is Denzel's best performance, and shows his charisma and screen presence.

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
Nah the industry will always push the "government killed Pac" or "Suge killed Pac" theory so Puffy or any other industry nikkas involved don't have to worry bout nothing

People who believe in this shyt I figure just like to be contrarians, or just like believing in wacky conspiracies or watch too many movies. Or simply want to believe a rapper is more important/powerful than he really is.

"Here, shoot a bunch of times from another car and please don't hit my 350 lb body....we have to do it this way, I have to put myself in the line of fire to make it look credible"

"Out of all the black leaders, 2Pac is the most dangerous. Not Louis Farakhan, the leader of the NOI who organized the million man march and has publically criticized Jews...not Marion Barry who actually was the Mayor of Washington DC, not these politicians or other leaders...but Tupac, this rapper who just got out of prison and had to get bailed out and fukked this other fat rapper's wife and has a problem with lots of rappers from New York...he's the one that is too dangerous and has too much power!"

:comeon:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
People who believe in this shyt I figure just like to be contrarians, or just like believing in wacky conspiracies or watch too many movies. Or simply want to believe a rapper is more important/powerful than he really is.

"Here, shoot a bunch of times from another car and please don't hit my 350 lb body....we have to do it this way, I have to put myself in the line of fire to make it look credible"

"Out of all the black leaders, 2Pac is the most dangerous. Not Louis Farakhan, the leader of the NOI who organized the million man march and has publically criticized Jews...not Marion Barry who actually was the Mayor of Washington DC, not these politicians or other leaders...but Tupac, this rapper who just got out of prison and had to get bailed out and fukked this other fat rapper's wife and has a problem with lots of rappers from New York...he's the one that is too dangerous and has too much power!"

who did you quote regarding pac is the most dangerous?
bullshyt and pure revisionist type dross.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Tupac is from a family of radical black militants and he shot cops.The cops are a brotherhood.They'll get back at ur azz.

Depends on how vulnerable you leave yourself

Farrakhan moves clandestinely-- insulated by a bunch of foot soldiers and UFO's protecting him:heh:

Pac was a sitting duck.Running with Suge/MOB---It would be too easy to snuff out his potential and nip it in the bud.

Small fries, really........Why not:manny:

Daps
This is a quote from Danai Gurira, the actress playing Afeni:
All Eyez on Me is definitely a story that … tells a story of a revolutionary. And it’s also a cautionary tale. And I think that that is the power and the pain of Tupac Shakur. And I think that we definitely strove to find that spirit in what was put on the screen. And so I hope people receive it that way.
That's a little bit concerning. It's not that Tupac didn't make some mistakes in his life but I don't watch a movie that's 10% the rise and 90% the fall of Tupac.
Side note, I think she's going to be the best part of the film. They keep highlighting her in the trailers for what should be a relatively small role. Her performance must be a knockout compared to the rest of them.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is a quote from Danai Gurira, the actress playing Afeni:

That's a little bit concerning. It's not that Tupac didn't make some mistakes in his life but I don't watch a movie that's 10% the rise and 90% the fall of Tupac.
Side note, I think she's going to be the best part of the film. They keep highlighting her in the trailers for what should be a relatively small role. Her performance must be a knockout compared to the rest of them.

I hope they don't try to get all melodramatic and "preachy" about the man's life.

Just keep it authentic and trust that the audience is intelligent enough to heed the "caution"

When I heard that "We must not hate those who have done wrong to us.For as soon as we hate them, we become just like them"

shyt at the end of the trailer, I got a lil worried.That didn't sound all that "Tupac'ish" to me.Pac was more "Do it your way and go out however YOU choose"...All or nothing.

We'll see , tho

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: YT comments are cancer don't even read that shyt

People will copy and paste theories they saw on Yahoo Answers from 2006 and then save it on their computer and rinse and repeat every 3 years and copy the nonsense theories form each other

I was watching another reaction video about the All Eye on Me Trailer and had to shut it off when the trailer finished and dude started talking about "I don't know but i feel Suge had something to do with Pac's death". Like :mjlol: man sit down

Sick and tired of the shyt. Especially with Moose. He a great poster and one of my favs on this site but even he falls for that dumb shyt and for years been talking about the government bullshyt .

Cops or the government when doing a hit will be much cleaner. Not to fire off 13 shots have over half of them miss and have 4 hit Pac and only one of the shots be fatal. There wasn't even a damn head shot.

Afeni has an excuse to be the most skeptical being a Black Panther and even she believed Orlando killed her son

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
This movie is going to be terrible and will most likely bring a lot of revisionist history to Pac's life and death. It's already bad enough they got a guy in his first major role playing a character that's nearly impossible, but with all the street shyt involved, it'd be hard to make an authentic and accurate movie about 2Pac. I'm thinking that even at it's best, the movie will still drop the ball somewhere and that somewhere is most likely the Henchmen/Bad Boy angle in his death. I get the feeling he'll just be portrayed as being paranoid and suffering from PTSD or some shyt and he'll go from being just a passionate person that got into trouble here and there to a sudden super gangster because of Suge's influence.

Just everything about this shyt screams "Money grab" to me, they saw the success of Straight Outta Compton (which also failed to stay all the way authentic to the story) and Pac was naturally the next story to go with. There's a reason a Bob Marley movie never been made and that's because it's virtually impossible to capture who Bob was unless they are a GOAT level actor. Denzel truly proved himself with his performance in Malcolm X and there's no one out there today that can capture Pac's energy in that same way. I'll still be eager to see what people that actually know the background of the story or ran with Pac back in the day think about the movie. Maybe by some miracle they actually pull this off and its 100% accurate or at least as close to Pac's perspective as possible. But lesbianas brehs, this shyt bout to be a train wreck. :snoop: