Official Tupac Biopic "All Eyez On Me" Thread

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
IMBD page says the movie will be 2 hours and 9 mins. Glad they are above 2 hours cause anything less than 2 hours is pointless. But wish there was another 30 to 35 mins.

Dirty D

Vikes & Raptors 4 Life
Daps
Reppin
The 6
Young Noble Airs EVERYTHING Out About Tupac, All Eyez On Me, John Singleton And More!

Noble blames estate lawyers for a lot, including keeping Pac's family out of the creative process

Estate wanted Michael B Jordan as Pac, LT disagreed

Shots at Tom Whalley. Outlawz were banned from being part of the Rock and roll hall of fame ceremony.

Says Singleton was gonna insinuate Pac getting raped in jail and have Afeni in lesbian scenes

Claims William Lesane apologized to LT for that interview cussing him out

Noble is in the movie playing himself.

Afromaticz

All Star
Daps
Young Noble Airs EVERYTHING Out About Tupac, All Eyez On Me, John Singleton And More!

Noble blames estate lawyers for a lot, including keeping Pac's family out of the creative process

Estate wanted Michael B Jordan as Pac, LT disagreed

Shots at Tom Whalley. Outlawz were banned from being part of the Rock and roll hall of fame ceremony.

Says Singleton was gonna insinuate Pac getting raped in jail and have Afeni in lesbian scenes

Claims William Lesane apologized to LT for that interview cussing him out

Noble is in the movie playing himself.

this is the real reason why John got the boot...he a fukkboy and Pac wasnt even fukkin with him after he went to jail.

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is the real reason why John got the boot...he a fukkboy and Pac wasnt even fukkin with him after he went to jail.
Him and Pac peaced it up after he got out I thought? Oh yea and wasnt Napoleon brother shytting on Noble and Edi? Saying they were fakes up in the club partying with Pacs enemies and not holding Pac down the way they should be?

Afromaticz

All Star
Daps
Him and Pac peaced it up after he got out I thought? Oh yea and wasnt Napoleon brother shytting on Noble and Edi? Saying they were fakes up in the club partying with Pacs enemies and not holding Pac down the way they should be?

Yeah that was Kamil who said it but see Kamil my dawg and all but i can understand why Nob and Edi ended some of those beefs. It wasnt that serious to begin with..Pac died, nikkas got older and wiser. There's no point in living in the past my G.

One thing is for sure tho..you will never catch them with Puff cause that beef was real. But all the other shyt? naaw

Dirty D

Vikes & Raptors 4 Life
Daps
Reppin
The 6
Wtf is wrong with Singleton tho? Why would he think those are good ideas for a Tupac movie?

One thing I am fully expecting is for them to remove the Muslim influence from Pac's childhood in this film. I thought maybe Singleton was fighting for that to be in. Instead it's this bullshyt?

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah that was Kamil who said it but see Kamil my dawg and all but i can understand why Nob and Edi ended some of those beefs. It wasnt that serious to begin with..Pac died, nikkas got older and wiser. There's no point in living in the past my G.

One thing is for sure tho..you will never catch them with Puff cause that beef was real. But all the other shyt? naaw
Real shyt. I can understand that. Props.