Official Tupac Biopic "All Eyez On Me" Thread

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Michonne and Marlo look like they brought it as Afeni:rip: and Mutulu Shakur, tho:ohhh::wow::

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Notorious was dope. Whatchu talkin about? This on the other hand does not look good.
Notorious was terrible. If u know anything about the era, time frame, or the artist involved u would see the glaring flaws in the movie. Let alone the actual technical movie flaws. shyt was a mess that should've never hit the theater.

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Notorious was terrible. If u know anything about the era, time frame, or the artist involved u would see the glaring flaws in the movie. Let alone the actual technical movie flaws. shyt was a mess that should've never hit the theater.
It was a obvious cash grab, was biggies story that interesting that it needed a movie? Dope rapper but it was totally unnecessary . And the chick they have playing Pacs mom is totally over the top. I always thought of her as a level headed real one not this on egde nut case. She needs more nuance.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I am tired of hearing about Tupac and Biggie, breh. Every fukking year!!!! It's been fukking 20 years. If they were still alive they be doing reality shows like them other nikkas. They were the best of their generation but there have been better emcees, rappers, lyricists since they died.
Let them nikkas sleep in peace.
:umad:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
2nd trailer and still no Shock G? He was only on Death Row for what...1.5 years at most. Shock G was his best friend

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:gladbron:

Afeni Shakur didn't have anything to do with this Tupac Biopic. In Fact, she settled the case for her best interest. Afeni Shakur attorneys told her, part of the deal was a gag-order. Afeni Shakur or the Shakur Family is not to speak bad about movie publicly, that was apart of the deal. Afeni Shakur attorneys told her she can't keep fighting with a billion dollar company "Morgan Creek Productions" because it will cost too much, so she settled. Edi and Noble choose to work with LT Hutton and Morgan Creek because they got paid. But Kastro, Napoleon and the rest of the Outlawz chose to be loyal to Afeni Shakur and refuse to accept money or be involved.

:wow:

Last edited:

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everything in the movie looks on point except for Pac. I'm sorry, dude looks like him but the voice and overall demeanor seems off based on the previews. Most convincing Pac I've seen in film is still the dude who did the quick cameo in Straight Outta Compton

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everything in the movie looks on point except for Pac. I'm sorry, dude looks like him but the voice and overall demeanor seems off based on the previews. Most convincing Pac I've seen in film is still the dude who did the quick cameo in Straight Outta Compton

But that nicca was in the shadows of a dark studio, with a voice over, and lip syncing for 30 seconds.

I gotta put a asterisk next to that shyt