Official Tupac Biopic "All Eyez On Me" Thread

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
The first half of the trailer is really dope (showing Pac's militant upbringing)but it kind of falls off a cliff when you hear that the actor has a pretty bad Pac voice.

Pac, whether you are a fan or not, has one of the most distinctive voices in history. Right up there with Martin Luther King, you can't half ass your way around a Pac impression, especially his voice. Pac spoke with Gravitas, passion, and conviction, every syllable he spoke sounded like he thought it out even if what he was speaking was nonsense. That was part of his charm and charisma.

If they are skimping on the voice it just makes me wonder what else they are skirting around just in the name of getting this done:patrice:

Last edited:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
I have almost no faith this will be anything but a 'Notorious''Straight Outta Compton' styled movie, with Hollywood gloss and a few scenes of violence to offset it's genial, feel good type of a narrative.....I hope it's not. An ideal Pac movie for me would be as dark and unforgiving as 'Juice', nihistic and almost with out hope, just the glimmer of how important Pac was to the culture, and how tragic his life and death was. A pure tragedy piece, almost operatic, but not stylized. You need someone like Michael Mann, who is now too old, but could have done this around 'Collateral', to show the Vegas and LA nightlife, dread and beauty in ever shot.... Show just out of control and reckless his last days were, how close to the edge he was....

but as far as directors, given 'Straight Outta Comptons' issues, I wouldn't think Singleton could do much better, in 'Belly' Hype's direction was amazing, hindered by a bad script and bad acting....but a music director, with the right vision could dope, esp. someone who came up doing hip hop videos....
PERFECT

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looks aight:ehh:

Don't really care for California Love being played throughout most of the trailer, tho.

For this movie, I would've used something off Me Against The World.

Either way, my money's theirs

mag357

Superstar
Daps
WTF is this :laff: :laff:

This nikka Nas pretending to be Pac :mjlol:

Reminds me of those :troll: threads that nikka who always clowned Illmatic use to make
My nikka... How old are U.? Guessing you've never seen that video

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The first half of the trailer is really dope (showing Pac's militant upbringing)but it kind of falls off a cliff when you hear that the actor has a pretty bad Pac voice.

Pac, whether you are a fan or not, has one of Then most distinctive voices in history. Right up there with Martin Luther King, you can't half ass your way around a Pac impression, especially his voice. Pac spoke with Gravitas, passion, and conviction, every syllable he spoke sounded like he thought it out even if what he was speaking was nonsense. That was part of his charm and charisma.

If they are skimping on the voice it just makes me wonder what else they are skirting around just in the name of getting this done:patrice:

A couple of months back, I saw a guy on YouTube say the exact same thing about the movie itself.

Swore up and down he attended one of the screenings.

In his words, the first half of the movie was great, but when Pac signed to Death Row, "It turned into some bullshyt":hubie:

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
I'll go see it and give it a chance :yeshrug:

Looks like they got the Cleveland Ohio show that's around on YouTube in which is nice :ehh:

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No matter what the film is like it's literally impossible to make everybody happy with a Pac film, it's impossible, I just hope it's dope, people I know in real life feeling it, I do hope it's successful, I think it will help in putting even more and the next generation of people on to Pac's music and also inspire people.