Official Tupac Biopic "All Eyez On Me" Thread

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps

the fact that dudes are complaining about the "promotion" of a movie they've been talking about on a weekly basis for 2 years straight, is the most comical/oxymoronic thing ever to me

especially when the said movie doesn't even have a definitive trailer yet (just teasers) and literally just recently got an actual release date..

shyts like standing in line for a pair of Jordans while arguing with nikkas about how garbage the Jordan brand is lol.. You nikkas probably couldn't even tell me what movies are releasing THIS WEEK, but we're complaining about promotion of the Pac film that up until a month ago, was basically "under development"... lol I guess

:manny:

I'ma let ya'll cook tho

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the fact that dudes are complaining about the "promotion" of a movie they've been talking about on a weekly basis for 2 years straight, is the most comical/oxymoronic thing ever to me

especially when the said movie doesn't even have a definitive trailer yet (just teasers) and literally just recently got an actual release date..

shyts like standing in line for a pair of Jordans while arguing with nikkas about how garbage the Jordan brand is lol.. You nikkas probably couldn't even tell me what movies are releasing THIS WEEK, but we're complaining about promotion of the Pac film that up until a month ago, was basically "under development"... lol I guess

:manny:

I'ma let ya'll cook tho

Jordan's a proven brand.

Morgan Creek basically came back from the dead with this Tupac movie.

Plus it was born out of controversy.

They basically weaseled the rights away from Amaru Ent.

Thus the quarreling over music rights/advertisement.

All the delays etc....

Pac fans talking shyt is a given.

In fact, I'll be talking more shyt if it's booty.

It'll only get WORST:blessed:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Jordan's a proven brand.

Morgan Creek basically came back from the dead with this Tupac movie.

Plus it was born out of controversy.

They basically weaseled the rights away from Amaru Ent.

Thus the quarreling over music rights/advertisement.

All the delays etc....

Pac fans talking shyt is a given.

In fact, I'll be talking more shyt if it's booty.

It'll only get WORST:blessed:

lol my point is, ya'll talkin about promo for a movie nikkas have literally been discussing on a weekly, sometimes daily basis.. for years straight

yet you think the promotion is poor. that's hilarious..

like I said, nikkas cant even tell me which movies come out this Friday without googling, yet are gonna tell me a movie the entire hip hop world is anticipating is being promoted poorly.. yeah, we'll see after that opening weekend...

and that's not even me saying it'll be good, although I hope it is. shyt may very well be trash, but everybody and their momma gonna go see this shyt.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
full extended trailer. im hype but the promotion still seems low budget

Countdown Begins All Eyez On Me Official Extended Trailer

I see what guys are talking about now with people having misguided views about Pac even after this.

You ever watch those reaction videos on Youtube. I was just watching a couple from last year. Some are on point and up to date like one channel where i watch where the girl knew just from seeing the back of her body that Pac was talking to Jada. Said "thats jada" and smiled. That is someone that you know is up to date.

Meanwhile i saw one video where one person got shocked when they saw Pac shoot a gun and say "Oh i didnt know he was about that life...i guess Hollywood is trying to spice it up"(Paraphrasing). Paraphrasing but they said something about how it must be Hollywood simply cause they never knew that. SMH we gotta deal with this film coming out for this generation. The person didn't know about that so they assume its made up...so why don't you research it then? :dahell:

Sure enough at the end of the video they say they don't know much about rap but watched the NWA biopic so this should be good :snoop:

This was another video. Watch this the full way through...i know its cringeworthy but just listen to the retarded shyt the white guy says. Pac wasn't a hip hop artist :snoop:

And the Black guy cosigning him.

I'm praying this trailer was clickbait and that they shore more scenes like when he was at Baltimore. Maybe show his interview when he was 17. To catch people off guard who are expecting him to speak like a dummy. Show a clip of the video of him and Jada dancing in 86 to Will Smith,etc

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I see what guys are talking about now with people having misguided views about Pac even after this.

You ever watch those reaction videos on Youtube. I was just watching a couple from last year. Some are on point and up to date like one channel where i watch where the girl knew just from seeing the back of her body that Pac was talking to Jada. Said "thats jada" and smiled. That is someone that you know is up to date.

Meanwhile i saw one video where one person got shocked when they saw Pac shoot a gun and say "Oh i didnt know he was about that life...i guess Hollywood is trying to spice it up"(Paraphrasing). Paraphrasing but they said something about how it must be Hollywood simply cause they never knew that. SMH we gotta deal with this film coming out for this generation. The person didn't know about that so they assume its made up...so why don't you research it then? :dahell:

Sure enough at the end of the video they say they don't know much about rap but watched the NWA biopic so this should be good :snoop:

This was another video. Watch this the full way through...i know its cringeworthy but just listen to the retarded shyt the white guy says. Pac wasn't a hip hop artist :snoop:

And the Black guy cosigning him.

I'm praying this trailer was clickbait and that they shore more scenes like when he was at Baltimore. Maybe show his interview when he was 17. To catch people off guard who are expecting him to speak like a dummy. Show a clip of the video of him and Jada dancing in 86 to Will Smith,etc

Breh people on the internet are stupid. They did the same with NWA when their movie was released. Peep the coli and twitter when AEOM is released and watch the slander that will happen

Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol my point is, ya'll talkin about promo for a movie nikkas have literally been discussing on a weekly, sometimes daily basis.. for years straight

yet you think the promotion is poor. that's hilarious..

like I said, nikkas cant even tell me which movies come out this Friday without googling, yet are gonna tell me a movie the entire hip hop world is anticipating is being promoted poorly.. yeah, we'll see after that opening weekend...

and that's not even me saying it'll be good, although I hope it is. shyt may very well be trash, but everybody and their momma gonna go see this shyt.

We internet dwelling Pac stans.

Of course we know the movie is coming out.

Where I'm at, there's no buzz for this...except for lil pockets of the internet.

It's a small production with minimal promotion outside of Instagram.

Pac is the Bob Marley of rap and he's getting the low budget/indie film treatment.

The only thing this film can hope for is good word of mouth.That will be it's best promotion

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
We internet dwelling Pac stans.

Of course we know the movie is coming out.

Where I'm at, there's no buzz for this...except for lil pockets of the internet.

It's a small production with minimal promotion outside of Instagram.

Pac is the Bob Marley of rap and he's getting the low budget/indie film treatment.

The only thing this film can hope for is good word of mouth.That will be it's best promotion

statements like this is how I know dudes don't get out the crib much

my fukking mom, a 50+ year old woman, texted me telling me to watch the All Eyez on Me trailer a few months ago. She can barely operate a smart phone on her own, let alone frequent a message board..

literally last wendesday (Candelas on La brea) some white waitress at a mexican taco spot we were at came to our table while a Pac song was playing, started a small conversation and asked us if we were stoked for the movie..

This shyt isn't just on the internet, you nikkas is just on the internet.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm definetely seeing the shyt at the earliest opportunity. Been waiting for this for many years, I hope it's good, regardless gonna be a huge talking point.

I was also thinking, there's still enough unreleased material for numerous more Pac albums, I was going through ish. there's still the work there that casual fans don't know about....

Last edited:

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is a certain word of mouth about the film, I've had numerous conversations in real life about the film and people seem to be anticipating it, with all demographics too actially. The promotion does need to be amped up but there's still time for them to do that, so far it's been kind of limited but I hope they really push it soon.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
statements like this is how I know dudes don't get out the crib much

my fukking mom, a 50+ year old woman, texted me telling me to watch the All Eyez on Me trailer a few months ago. She can barely operate a smart phone on her own, let alone frequent a message board..

literally last wendesday (Candelas on La brea) some white waitress at a mexican taco spot we were at came to our table while a Pac song was playing, started a small conversation and asked us if we were stoked for the movie..

This shyt isn't just on the internet, you nikkas is just on the internet.

That's cool for you, but you can't assume that for everybody else.

You talking all this shyt, but they haven't even released an official trailer yet.

2 months away from release.Everybody and they mama knew SOC was coming 9 months before that shyt dropped.

They had an official trailer 9 months out.Them niccaz had Good Morning America....BET/MTV specials with Kendrick Lamar

On a 27 million dollar budget.This Pac film supposedly had 45 mill :duck:

Thanks to the scandalous way this movie was conceived, in 19 months, they've dropped lil tacky azz teasers via Instagram.

but you steady :cape: for this shyt.

Yeah some scattered muthafukkaz know it's coming, but it's not buzzing like it should be.It's HOW you promote, to.

So far this promotion team hasn't done anything to inspire confidence.I wouldn't even call it lukewarm right now.

If they ramp it up in the next 6-7 weeks, I'll fall back:hubie:

But up until now, we have reason to be cautious of these swindlers.

It's been a rag tag ride.

Some folks are just critical.How you're critical of Pac fans, a lot of us are critical of the way this shyt has developed.

But you come in here with this pompous "Pac fans :rudy:" attitude calling niccaz hermits and shyt:gucci:

You just like my azz.Nothing but an azzhole:youngsabo:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not watching no more Trailers.

Main thing is word of mouth nowadays....the promotion seems cheap because everything from the producer,director,down to the actors seem cheap:mjlol:....but if they all do a good job,word will get out and it will be a success.

It's a big name movie with Pac involved,matter of fact even if it stinks,pac stans and everybody else will loudly get the word out about how bad it sucks....which will remind anybody who didn't know,to go see the movie:pachaha:

The movie seems cheap for a variety of reasons,don't mean it can't be good:francis:

But with that said,you often get what you pay for:mjcry:

But in Bennett Boom we trust,how can you deny the reviews:wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not watching no more Trailers.

Main thing is word of mouth nowadays....the promotion seems cheap because everything from the producer,director,down to the actors seem cheap:mjlol:....but if they all do a good job,word will get out and it will be a success.

It's a big name movie with Pac involved,matter of fact even if it stinks,pac stans and everybody else will loudly get the word out about how bad it sucks....which will remind anybody who didn't know,to go see the movie:pachaha:

The movie seems cheap for a variety of reasons,don't mean it can't be good:francis:

But with that said,you often get what you pay for:mjcry:

But in Bennett Boom we trust,how can you deny the reviews:wow:

That's been my sentiment the whole time.

I think it can be dope in a organic/"indie" kind of way.

Might be a blessing it's not ultra commercial and "polished"

I've only criticized the promotion.

I still think the movie itself could be good.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

If they play this when that white Caddy creeps up
1ZELO2m.gif