Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside

I want this sh*t to be breaking news and everywhere for the next several days :mjgrin:

In those Books about the '20 fukkery(I Alone and Frankly We Did Win)had Meadows all throughout that Hoe

Wish You could send Obama Back To Kenya now doncha Markie?:mjgrin:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
:deadrose:@don jr having to text the chief of staff. dude can't even get through to his own father, who he's named after. :russ:

This is the most entertaining piece to all of this...whether he listens to him or not, you mean to tell me you can't get your old man on the phone to be like "pop, you out here wildin...."?

:lolbron:

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The PowerPoint and the leaked texts from Fox News hosts should be a much bigger story. If this has happened during the Bush Jr years the media would have exploded.

There’s no way the Dems should have this level of dirt on their opponents and not be able to leverage it into something substantive.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
The PowerPoint and the leaked texts from Fox News hosts should be a much bigger story. If this has happened during the Bush Jr years the media would have exploded.

There’s no way the Dems should have this level of dirt on their opponents and not be able to leverage it into something substantive.
these pieces of shyt are immune. nothing is ever gonna happen. they've been planting seeds for decades so that they can get away with all their shyt on a national level. stop getting your hopes up. hail hydra.

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
these pieces of shyt are immune. nothing is ever gonna happen. they've been planting seeds for decades so that they can get away with all their shyt on a national level. stop getting your hopes up. hail hydra.

Sadly, this is true. The fact that nothing will happen to the Fox News hosts and Fox News as a corporation is a prime sign of fascism. If our corporate overlords wanted to put a stop to this they would simply stop funding it with their ad dollars.