Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Sadly, this is true. The fact that nothing will happen to the Fox News hosts and Fox News as a corporation is a prime sign of fascism. If our corporate overlords wanted to put a stop to this they would simply stop funding it with their ad dollars.
aren't they hurting for advertisers though? didn't people force brands to ditch shows like c*nty Laura and fukkface Carlson? i don't watch but i've checked in out of morbid curiosity during "newsworthy" times, and i'm pretty sure every commercial was Mike fukkin Lindell MyPillow and like old people selling silver through the mail.

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
aren't they hurting for advertisers though? didn't people force brands to ditch shows like c*nty Laura and fukkface Carlson? i don't watch but i've checked in out of morbid curiosity during "newsworthy" times, and i'm pretty sure every commercial was Mike fukkin Lindell MyPillow and like old people selling silver through the mail.

You’re correct. This is better than it was a couple years ago. 3 of their top 15 advertisers are themselves. Lol.

There needs to be a more concerted effort to target the remaining companies.

The biggest advertisers on Fox News by TV ad impressions, from Jan. 1 through July 29, 2021, per iSpot:

1. Fox News (8.5 million)
2. Balance of Nature (4.6 million)
3. Liberty Mutual (3.9 million)
4. Fox Nation (3.8 million)
5. NewDay USA (3.7 million)
6. MyPillow (2.3 million)
7. Relief Factor (2.2 million)
8. USAA (2.0 million)
9. Indeed (1.8 million)
10. Nutrisystem (1.6 million)
11. Fox (1.3 million)
12. Progressive (1.3 million)
13. Safelite Auto Glass (1.3 million)
14. Applebee’s (1.0 million)
15. ADT (1.0 million)

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i know i should be mad at most corporations, b/c fukk em, but i can't even get up in arms about companies like nutrisystem or safelite, etc. most of the people watching are old unhealthy fukks so they need to diet, and they all drive. Applebees is no shock, they shifted all of their advertising to fukkin hoe down square dancing country music dogshyt. Progressive Flo needs to be on every station 400 times a day or else Progressive sends the mafia after you.

... but still, fukk all those companies. i take it back. fukk em

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I am pleased with the development of these Fox entertainers’ messages getting leaked.

It exposes them dead ass as lying pieces of shyt. Hopefully a decent enough portion of their viewership begins to realize they aren’t to be taken seriously and their influence diminishes some.

Yep

doubt it gets covered in house though

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I am pleased with the development of these Fox entertainers’ messages getting leaked.

It exposes them dead ass as lying pieces of shyt. Hopefully a decent enough portion of their viewership begins to realize they aren’t to be taken seriously and their influence diminishes some.
exposes them to us -the ones who already know. their fans won't bat a fukkin eye. 2% of their audience might actually wake up... and they'll still just stick around once Joe Biden calls Kamala "Cruella" once by accident. not THAT would be a scandal.

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
Wow break these mutherfukkers .. And Liz Cheney is exactly who this commission needed, trust me this is going to cripple the Republicans heading into the next election..
cripple them how...? like, instead of them winning back the house by +20 seats they just win the house back by +19 seats....? they just win the senate back by +2 seats instead of +3 seats....? how exactly is this crippling...?

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
exposes them to us -the ones who already know. their fans won't bat a fukkin eye. 2% of their audience might actually wake up... and they'll still just stick around once Joe Biden calls Kamala "Cruella" once by accident. not THAT would be a scandal.
I am tepidly optimistic that this will take them down a notch at least…lose a small but significant portion is their audiences maybe.

You gotta remember most of Fox’s audience is old as fukk. Average age like 70. They think these charlatans like Laura Ingraham and Sean Hannity are truthtellers and the liberal media is lying to them. They always have a rebuttal by calling any criticism you have of them a smear from the liberals.

Well this is them in their own fukking words…lying to you. The same night they were texting Trump to call off his subhuman horde, they were saying Trump had nothing to do with it and calling them Antifa on TV.

Once this is played out in public hearings it will be hard to ignore no matter how much Fox ties to freeze it out.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:deadrose:@don jr having to text the chief of staff. dude can't even get through to his own father, who he's named after. :russ:

and speaking of mark meadows...ffs if he's giving up fukking coup attempts laid out in powerpoint just imagine what meadows is hiding.

“You’re not a war time consigliere Don..things could get rough with this move”