Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i cant stand that this fukkin fakkit trump gets to walk away from this

imagine if obama lost in 2012, and did the same exact shyt, and thousands of obama supporters overran the capitol. republicans would have been on fox news, calling for obama to be put in front of a fukkin firing squad

its fukkin disgusting

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
i cant stand that this fukkin fakkit trump gets to walk away from this

imagine if obama lost in 2012, and did the same exact shyt, and thousands of obama supporters overran the capitol. republicans would have been on fox news, calling for obama to be put in front of a fukkin firing squad

its fukkin disgusting
no, what's disgusting is these mask and vaccine mandates... imagine if obama did that in 2012, forced amerikkkans to have to wear masks and get injected with unknown substances... again, the real fascists are biden and his administration... people overrunning the capital to prevent from being forced to wear masks is not disgusting, it's their patriotic duty... you'd only be so lucky if trump did win in 2024, then we could get rid of the fascists and mask mandates and return to all the freedoms we enjoyed under trump's last term...

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
no, what's disgusting is these mask and vaccine mandates... imagine if obama did that in 2012, forced amerikkkans to have to wear masks and get injected with unknown substances... again, the real fascists are biden and his administration... people overrunning the capital to prevent from being forced to wear masks is not disgusting, it's their patriotic duty... you'd only be so lucky if trump did win in 2024, then we could get rid of the fascists and mask mandates and return to all the freedoms we enjoyed under trump's last term...
Lol are you a cac?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so explain the science that justifies this picture

go ahead. let's hear it :ehh:

im not wrong about this. you're the one who's gonna be whining and crying when the covid fascists lose in swing states next year :yeshrug: me, i'll be voting them out myself

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so explain the science that justifies this picture

go ahead. let's hear it :ehh:

im not wrong about this. you're the one who's gonna be whining and crying when the covid fascists lose in swing states next year :yeshrug: me, i'll be voting them out myself

Ok. So your point is what exactly?

Masks don't work?

Masks aren't needed cause we have vaccines?

Masks are for facists?

All of the above?

Not following your train of thought?

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i'm all out of fukks to give - the real tragedy of covid was that not enough pieces of shyt died. they had Herman Cain be their sacraficial lamb, and you know damn well they don't care about some random black pizza guy. a few conservative radio hosts didn't move the needle. ... then again, any piece of shyt dies, and it'll all just be a "big conspiracy." Bill Gates would have been the one who killed them or some shyt.