Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm all out of fukks to give - the real tragedy of covid was that not enough pieces of shyt died. they had Herman Cain be their sacraficial lamb, and you know damn well they don't care about some random black pizza guy. a few conservative radio hosts didn't move the needle. ... then again, any piece of shyt dies, and it'll all just be a "big conspiracy." Bill Gates would have been the one who killed them or some shyt.
best post in the thread

i still cant believe we couldnt get one meaningful republican to die from covid :why:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok. So your point is what exactly?

Masks don't work?

Masks aren't needed cause we have vaccines?

Masks are for facists?

All of the above?

Not following your train of thought?
my point is a simple one. but it's not my point; it's the CDCs point

maybe it's different in england. except it isnt; didnt you just catch boris having a maskless christmas party :heh:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
my point is a simple one. but it's not my point; it's the CDCs point

maybe it's different in england. except it isnt; didnt you just catch boris having a maskless christmas party :heh:

For which Boris was criticized for sending the worng message, and now with Omicron becoming dominant and two vaccines not working on it masks are once again helpful.
The aim of masks has always been to stop the spread of the virus, every little counts, as it's prone to mutate and render vaccines moot, like the flu.
The virus was less likely to mutate in a vaccinated person even if they caught Covid again. Thus the relaxation so people got back to normal. Now with cases flaring up you have a problem with governeors asking people to just put the masks back on again?
You really think folks are asking people to wear masks to impose a measure of power,
when they know full well the measure is unpopular and could cost them an election?

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
no one is following his train wreck of thought, that's why i mock him....

Man I understand frustration with the process, things change quickly and nothing seems certain and it's frustrating. I am just puzzled about why you would fixate on the mask issue and make that the central case for your sheer obstinacy.

Was just trying to understand the thinking. Masks aren't the only thing the CDC and WHO made recommendations on then had to walk them back

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
masks are for fakkits. everyone in america and the UK can go to CVS and get the shot for free

if that wasnt the end point, then what the fukk is

Just a random reminder that this troll claims to be a white male. Think about that and then think about this response. Then think about the million things you could be doing with your life instead of feeding this troll.