Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
i'm not following you....
We have a poster who follows liberal conspiracy theories. The entire Trump is going to jail thread was based on his mental illness.

Basically, we make fun of the conservatives but liberals do it too.

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
We have a poster who follows liberal conspiracy theories. The entire Trump is going to jail thread was based on his mental illness.

Basically, we make fun of the conservatives but liberals do it too.
i'm not sure what you're getting at... trump has committed many crimes, of which he desperately deserves to be prosecuted for.... the fact that he hasn't been prosecuted is an atrocity.... i don't think it requires one to be a conspiracy theorist to think he should be prosecuted.... however, since amerikkka is so corrupt and racist, he won't be prosecuted... i think it is delusional to think white people are going to prosecute their god simply because he broke the law.... but to your point that liberals believe in conspiracy theories too, yeah i agree, absolutely.... we are all susceptible to only wanting to believe what we want to believe....

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
i'm not sure what you're getting at... trump has committed many crimes, of which he desperately deserves to be prosecuted for.... the fact that he hasn't been prosecuted is an atrocity.... i don't think it requires one to be a conspiracy theorist to think he should be prosecuted.... however, since amerikkka is so corrupt and racist, he won't be prosecuted... i think it is delusional to think white people are going to prosecute their god simply because he broke the law.... but to your point that liberals believe in conspiracy theories too, yeah i agree, absolutely.... we are all susceptible to only wanting to believe what we want to believe....
I am referring to this tweet which you replied to:

Trump committed many crimes during his presidency but there is no secret prosecution of him---sounds like some Q-shyt---and there is no evidence that Leticia James is on some white horse to save the day by throwing the book at him. Yet there are many liberals who believe this.

ONe of which is a syndicate of people posting under one account on this forum.