Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Donald Trump Jr. made his debut on Cameo this week, where he will be selling personalized video messages to fans, starting at just over $500.

Trump's account is set up to deliver video messages for $525 if fans want to receive them in two to seven days. For quicker messages, fans can opt to get a video delivered in less than 24 hours, which will cost them $787, according to the Independent.

Fans of former President Trump's oldest son can also message him directly for $19.99.

“Don’t worry about it if your wife’s mad at you for saying that election night 2016 was the happiest night of your life ... there’s millions of people just like you, you can tell her I said that,” Trump Jr. said in a video to an Australian supporter. “Thanks for helping us out and support us in going after the liberals and the crazies on CNN.”

For a family who is supposedly billionaires so many of their grifts are such nickel-and-diming shyt. :picard:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
For a family who is supposedly billionaires so many of their grifts are such nickel-and-diming shyt. :picard:
The quote about the crimes had me :pachaha:

I think it’s political persecution, and I know that because she literally campaigned on it. She was going to investigate the crimes. The problem is it wasn’t as though she was a part of this office. She had no idea but, in New York, it’s OK to try to persecute your political enemies, to try to target them, to try to hurt them and they’ve been doing that for over five years,” Trump said on Fox News.

Usually you just say you didn't commit any crimes. :leostare:

:dead::dead::dead: