Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Micheal flyn says military should perform coup like in Myanmar

Yahoo is now a part of Verizon Media

Tik tik tik

These people can't be ignored, or discounted, you can't say they don't matter. These are the people who will come back into power during another Trump presidency. Which is why everything should be done to crush this. Not just with the commission but via legal means. NY has to drop the bomb on Trump and ensure he can't run again. That being said I think it'll have the opposite effect: he will run in order to gain the legal immunity/shield the presidency provides. No, I'm not saying he will go to prison if he doesn't become president. I'm saying the legal troubles he's in are expensive and could fukk up his business, so the best move to save him money/headache is to win again.

Germany gave Hitler a slap on the wrist and threw him in jail after his post-WWI antics. He came out, continued to build his movement, and before you knew it he was in full control of the country. There's a lesson in that. You can't ignore this shyt. These are dangerous people are millions of Americans support this shyt. You gotta stomp it out.

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
These people can't be ignored, or discounted, you can't say they don't matter. These are the people who will come back into power during another Trump presidency. Which is why everything should be done to crush this. Not just with the commission but via legal means. NY has to drop the bomb on Trump and ensure he can't run again. That being said I think it'll have the opposite effect: he will run in order to gain the legal immunity/shield the presidency provides. No, I'm not saying he will go to prison if he doesn't become president. I'm saying the legal troubles he's in are expensive and could fukk up his business, so the best move to save him money/headache is to win again.

Germany gave Hitler a slap on the wrist and threw him in jail after his post-WWI antics. He came out, continued to build his movement, and before you knew it he was in full control of the country. There's a lesson in that. You can't ignore this shyt. These are dangerous people are millions of Americans support this shyt. You gotta stomp it out.

I literally posted this verbatim in another thread a week ago about hitler and how we are repeating history when we didnt crush and jail Trump immediately after Jan 6...Trump literally told us Jan 6 was gonna happen for months over and over again before and after the election and the govt just waited for it or rather people in position were down with it...now we allowing him to do it again and even worse now the GOP is targeting local and state political positions that will be used to grind the Democratic processes we know to an end and subvert the peoples will...at this point its not a matter of if but when this shyt gonna pop off even if NY gets him. I hope people are getting prepared and ready for whenever that time comes it may be alot sooner than most think

Last edited: