Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Came to post this. He is sapping Sidney Powell’s nonsense. At this point Democrats need to say fukk it and ram a commission through because this guy is advocating for coups. He’s literally saying he expects military intervention by August.

Let's get a presidential commission going. They tried to play nice and try a 9/11 commission, but the repubs wanna play hard ball

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Ok i'm confused, someone school me
Why was a bill needed to investigate the attack?????????????????
Why can't the feds just investigate???????????????

Democrats want a bipartisan commission that Republicans will be pressured to accept the results of. Any investigation done by the Democrats themselves or the Biden Administration is just going to be ignored.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Came to post this. He is sapping Sidney Powell’s nonsense. At this point Democrats need to say fukk it and ram a commission through because this guy is advocating for coups. He’s literally saying he expects military intervention by August.
apparently coups and insurrections are the only thing that get peoples attention these days. some of his crazy followers will be stupid enough to try it again

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Democrats want a bipartisan commission that Republicans will be pressured to accept the results of. Any investigation done by the Democrats themselves or the Biden Administration is just going to be ignored.
I still don't get it.
Why do they need republicans to "accept" the results.
Dems and repubs are legislators, not law enforcers.

So what if the repubs ignore it.

I don't know, I admit I do not understand this but it seems like too much politics where none is needed.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I still don't get it.
Why do they need republicans to "accept" the results.
Dems and repubs are legislators, not law enforcers.

So what if the repubs ignore it.

I don't know, I admit I do not understand this but it seems like too much politics where none is needed.

The biggest fear out there is that Republicans will continue to push to marginalize democracy completely behind a demagogue leader and increasingly fascist behavior.

As that is a gradual process, the Democrats are attempting to force a complete break away from the already-fascist wing of the party. By emphasizing how fukked up this all is as early as possible, as often as possible, the hope is that you force enough of the Republican party to full distance themselves away from the fascism before the fascists gain power again and do even worse the 2nd time around.