Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Daps
:takedat::takedat:

Breh who tried to shame us must be :wrist:

:aicmon: Breh, are we really going down this road again, lol?

:snoop:

I really hate even shytting on Stacey Plaskett like this cuz like I said last week, she held it down eloquently and she has my respect and gratitude for telling these devils and Rethugs who they are to their face without fear or compromise. But the buck should stop there unless you've been incarcerated or in a monastery for the past 10 years.

Stacey_Plaskett_116th_Congress.jpg

If not lusting after this woman right here, on top of knowing she's been in menopause since the Obama presidency takes away my Harlem visitation privileges, then the Mayor of NY has some explaining to do. :hubie:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
:aicmon: Breh, are we really going down this road again, lol?

:snoop:

I really hate even shytting on Stacey Plaskett like this cuz like I said last week, she held it down eloquently and she has my respect and gratitude for telling these devils and Rethugs who they are to their face without fear or compromise. But the buck should stop there unless you've been incarcerated or in a monastery for the past 10 years.

Stacey_Plaskett_116th_Congress.jpg

If not lusting after this woman right here, on top of knowing she's been in menopause since the Obama presidency takes away my Harlem visitation privileges, then the Mayor of NY has some explaining to do. :hubie:
Just asking - how old are you?